TTS supercharged 'Real street' goes 7 sec

powerfulone

Registered
With all the hype going on lately with our Superbusa and Chris's Hyperbusa I thought I would throw in a curved ball:D. Here's Tom Federici on his Gen 1 TTS supercharged busa, running a stock clutch, no weight's, no intercooler, tuned on a Powercommander. First guy to go into the 7's in the real street class back in 2013 believe it or not. 7.89/189 mph, yes running C16, no more trick than E85. So don't think a Supercharged bike can't cut it!!!!

tom2.jpg

tom1.jpg

This is the fastest TTS kitted bike on record? Has anyone went 200mph in the 1/4 mile... prostreet class/ or any class? any boost controller?
We have never pushed the product in the drag racing world. As much as i have a Prostreet dragbike as such. It runs on Woolich, it doesn't have a necked or raked head stock and only last year did i get round to buying some pro street bodywork. I get out at a RWYB meet about 2 times a year. I did run 8.01/186 back in 2007 with a gen 1 bike and this gen 2 one has over 100hp more so I am 100% sure a TTS Rotrex supercharged Prostreet bike with all the bells and whistles could compete just like that Procharger bike that ran 6's. But i'm not in the USA and to spend 100k on building one just isn't realistic. i do have this insane idea of running a 7 for my 70th birthday next year lol.

There is a guy going under Lanky yanky that runs 1/8 miles with a promod style supercharged busa. I helped him get it underway. I believe he runs low 4 sec 1/8ths seems very happy.
This is interesting, we have already been planing and working on a supercharged 4.60 kit including frame parts or a complete frame through Mullaney Cycle Works in the states.

Back