384whp street supercharger

powerfulone

Registered
Just finished building my Gen 2 street supercharger conversion. Thought I would try it out on a stock engine. 12.5:1 compression and all! Using the Ecu Editor. I've pulled back the ignition and firing all 8 injectors to get enough fuel. Running my high performance in tank fuel pump at 6 bar fuel pressure. Getting just enough fuel to run this set up. Obviously running race gas.

- ‪TTS GEN 2 SUPERCHARGED STREET BIKE 386 WHP FINISHED JOB‬‏[/url]
- ‪TTS GEN2 HAYABUSA STREET ROTREX SUPERCHARGER CONV.‬‏[/url]
- ‪TTS GEN 2 SUPERCHARGED STREET BIKE 386 WHP DYNO RUN.‬‏[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good.. congrats on the build, did u do work by urself or take it somewhere?
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I Have 2 names on here. I forgot my new password and requested a reminder and it brought up my old name. Couldn't be bothered to sort it out, just too busy. So I am a Sponsor (Rotrexpower).Sorry to confuse :)
17-18psi. Yes Ecu Editor, works brilliantly.
My company is TTS Performance, we designed and manufactured the kit.We did the build over 2 days. I intended to do the step by step on the other thread and will up date that when I get chance. But what happened was I have a Gen 1 race bike with the big blower on and needed to prep it (my first race this year is today). Anyway half way through Wednesday the injectors stopped working and I can't figure out why at the moment. So I had 2 options, race a customers Supercharged V Rod or put all my efforts into the Gen 2 build. I chose the later. Trouble is I have all this power, no quickshifter, no extended wheel base, no lowering link, just some weight and a strap. It could be fun today :)
I hope to video and show you what happened later.

Hi Richards...

sounds cooooolll....

But serious!!!

Standard compression no mods on the engine hardware no other studs etc.

How much you pulled the ign. back....????

It´s still a c30??????

Greatings
Thomas

Hi Thomas. Pulled back 10 degrees. C30-94, engine as built by Suzuki untouched. I know its pushing the envelope but I had to see what it would do. many tuners say you need all these different parts but I think most blow ups are down to to much ignition advance and to little fuel/octane. Detonation will kill an engine in an instant. I tuned very carefully. I really would like to see how well she stays together standard. Raced today but it was rained off. Airfield track, very uphill, strong head wind. First time on a very lively bike. I was way over geared 18/41 which worked for me as I was foot shifting and had to launch with one foot on the peg to pull second. Couldn't use more than 1/2 throttle in first or second, wound it on to about 3/4 throttle in 3rd and wheelied over the finish line at 145 mph. I was the fastest there but I would need far more than 3 runs to get any half decent time, best was 10.95 sec. My girl friend tried videoing but had the camera set on a still shot which I will post tomorrow. I think with another 3-4 runs I would have got in the 9's, with a stretched bike its a low 8.
My next plan is to give it to the press and also do some top speed runs. AND some video.

just a couple of pictures of the track. i'm on the far side in the first picture. next time, long bike, lowered and airshifter. :)

DSC02717.JPG

DSC02718.jpg

DSC02719.jpg

Had a little time on the dyno last night. By closing the secondary throttles to 50% from 6k to redline I can reduce the boost to around 12 psi and by reducing the fueling per gear to around 85% I can get the fueling in the ball park. The problem I had was a bit of boost creap but I think if I back off the blow off valve I can get rid of that its set pretty strong at the moment. I will report back when I have had chance to do a bit more work.

Boy that super charger really caught my eye,i have been mulling the purchase of a stage2 turbo,but instant power no lag, wow. Imagine having all that power and not having to spend all that money on opening up the motor we,ll wait and see.Only the timing ,amazing.Please keep us updated,have a good day.

MOTORCYCLE NEWS are taking it for a blast next week, lets see how it holds together. It will be set up for superunleaded with octane booster, I will run secondaries as normal and just pull the ignition back. I'm altering the gearing to 41 t on the back to give them a 200mph top speed. It will still be undergeared but it will be a little bit more controllable then with the 43 t.

Back