The USD is mighty at the moment, time to buy a TTS supercharger maybe

but u aint gonna buy one............... its just talk... right? honestly? Greg is right.
I'd say very few would buy this and that's indicated at the number of them being produced.

I'd also say the same people who buy a turbo bike would be interested in this for the same reasons.

Personally my current bike is more than I need so the chances of my ever being interested in such a bike isn't a reality. I do like supercharged vehicles though even though I've never owned one.

I'd say very few would buy this and that's indicated at the number of them being produced.

I'd also say the same people who buy a turbo bike would be interested in this for the same reasons.

Personally my current bike is more than I need so the chances of my ever being interested in such a bike isn't a reality. I do like supercharged vehicles though even though I've never owned one.
well... a supercharger KIT for a gen2 can be bought for like 6K......

I wouldn't buy their complete bike, but if I buy a gen3, I will buy their sc and engine internals. That was my gen2 plan, but I found the gen2 uncomfortable, and got rid of it. I sat on a gen3, and found the small ergonomic seat and gas tank changes to be a big difference for me.
I've followed the gen3, ecu cracking, and sc threads waiting.
Right now I'm still disapointed in Suzuki.
I would've already caved and bought a gen3, but with Suzuki not even acknowledging their brake failures and other issues...I'll wait.
Gen3, sc, cams, exhaust, suspension, brakes...that's alot of money, and would be alot more than I've ever spent on a motorcycle.
Regardless, that is the plan in my head...so I follow this, and see where it goes.
I AM the guy that wants to and would daily ride a stock wheelbase sc'd gen3.
I'll stick with my cheap bikes in the mean time.

I was tempted to buy a TTS Supercharger with how the dollar is right now, but couldn't resist that RCC Turbo kit. My useless bank finally got the money to Richard after a painful 14 day long money transfer which should've been only two days!!! Make sure your bank fills out the International SWIFT payment system form correctly, or be prepared to get screwed when ur money dissapears for two weeks :p

I'm currently using an Eaton M90 Supercharger on my V6 in the 1940 Bedford truck! I like the idea of a super that produces a constant linear power curve, but there's something exciting about Turbo's when they hit boost :D
I find it useful about how turbos are chill in the lower RPM until you wanna get cheeky.

Back