Supercharged Gen II

that is awesome...seals the deal for me for sure. i will be in touch!!!:whistle:

We have redesigned the brackets and they are even sweeter looking now. This kit is using the C30-94 supercharger and is good for 18psi. We have now done the c38-91 which is good for around 24psi. Will let you know when we have it running.

That is very nice great results for power I will go turbo just because I know alot about them and price it seems as the superchargers need to come down in price soon they are rather simple I do want to see a kit that does not stick out at all but do like the ran by fluid idea thats good I am sure it creates alot of heat though making it close to a turbo in heat wise maybe not as heat going in but rather heat to the engine after running a period of time. But for now I will stick to juice:laugh: Great build :beerchug:

All energy turns to heat so any Fi system is going to run hotter than NA But the supercharger itself runs as no more than 80 deg C so there is not a lot of heat next to the impeller housing. So the only heat increase is generated by compressing the air. There is no excess heat in the exhaust as unlike a turbo there is nothing restricting the flow, this also means the cylinders fill much more efficiently. The down side is that the supercharger takes more energy to turn it. In return we get fantastic throttle response and a perfectly linear power delivery. We have changed the design this year to get the supercharger as inboard as possible, and with slight fairing mods it is possible to cover the drive train completely. And by putting the air intake above the blower we have good ground clearance.

I had this week a Supercharged Busa on the Dyno, what ROTREXPOWER says about the heat is correct, the up Pipe and plenum was only good handwarm, what suprised me. Of course I was thinking first about mounting a Intercooler ...

The only Bad thing is that right now all the streets here are frozen and salty .. no way to drive it on the street...
On the Dyno the throttle response and linear power delivery was 100% good.
And the Sound was ........... :beerchug:

Happyly its still frozen :lol:
So Santa came......a little late but finaly found his way :thumbsup:
and he had a nice package on his sleigh :bowdown::
But as you can see...........power demands sacrifice :please::lol:

Thats a kit for my GenI

P1020735.JPG

P1020734.JPG

Last edited:
Eating dinner with the super charger! :laugh: I like the wine bottles next to the Supercharger box's!:beerchug: Drinking with class while installing it!:rofl:

All energy turns to heat so any Fi system is going to run hotter than NA But the supercharger itself runs as no more than 80 deg C so there is not a lot of heat next to the impeller housing. So the only heat increase is generated by compressing the air. There is no excess heat in the exhaust as unlike a turbo there is nothing restricting the flow, this also means the cylinders fill much more efficiently. The down side is that the supercharger takes more energy to turn it. In return we get fantastic throttle response and a perfectly linear power delivery. We have changed the design this year to get the supercharger as inboard as possible, and with slight fairing mods it is possible to cover the drive train completely. And by putting the air intake above the blower we have good ground clearance.

Can we get some installed pics of the NEW setup with and without fairings?

My only problem with the supercharger is cutting fairings and/or it sticking out of the plastics. For the top speed stuff, wondering how bad the aero is affected. Anyone in the UK/Europe race one at the Land Speed events?

Can we get some installed pics of the NEW setup with and without fairings?

My only problem with the supercharger is cutting fairings and/or it sticking out of the plastics. For the top speed stuff, wondering how bad the aero is affected. Anyone in the UK/Europe race one at the Land Speed events?

I want to try it next year.
Its not verry common in europe ,but next year will be first standing mile in germany. Hope theyr permit will not be canceled.
Its not ideal for the aero ,but if you look at the results of some naked Busas or Kings....:bowdown::bowdown:

The engine was all stock when they started, and it's still basically stock. They lowered the compression, got rid of the oil cooler, the kit came with a modified airbox with an innercooler, also added a cooler and resevour for the traction coolant ($100 dollar a quart) and of course the PCV and accessories.

dear friend do you know anything about comp ratio or thick of spacers ?

Back