AN OFFER HAS BEEN MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you think??????

born2burn

Registered
Ok guys an offer of $60,000 has been made for my supercharged 08 busa (https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/super-chargers/131915-supercharged-gen-ii.html). I really don't want to sell it because in the states it's pretty much a one of a kind, but 60 grand is 60 grand. I just wanted to know what you guys think. Keep in mind I can buy another 08, a kit from Richard (TTS Performance) and start all over and have it on the road by spring for half that price. Let me know your opinions.

Half the fun is the build. Take the cash and start over. I'm sure there is something you would have liked to do differently.

I would have ran him over with it and checked his pockets for the cash if it was there I would have left the signed title on his carcass with the bike next to him :laugh:

take the money bro, 60k is enough to build yourself another blown busa AND put an 1199 panigale and new s1000rr right next to it in the garage.

After reading linked thread on the build all I can say is holy moly!
Awesomely beautiful build and bike.

But $60,000 is more than double what you say you have into it in real parts and I don't think the labor from TFOG would be $30,000 so yeah if somebody offered you $60k you need to call him now after reading my post. :)

do u really need to ask? I spent $80k building my car and got $30k for it.....:banghead: which was actually fairly decent in todays market. one usually takes a bath on a bike build much more then a car so if someone is offering u that kinda coin in this economy u better jump on it fast cause its unlikely an offer like that will come around again anytime soon if ever.

but then again if u dont need the money then keep and tell him to spend the next year or so building his own.....:firing:

take the money, spend a couple grand having a great night, and start a new build after taking a day to recover :thumbsup:

Ha haaaaaa Get that Money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show me the money.jpg

Hurry before he changes his mind

...and make sure they dont want to pay you $100k for your troubles and you can just send the extra back when you get a chance and please ship the bike to BFE through their shipping company.:laugh:

Take the money and run...then make a few major purchases to bring you back to whole.

Back