Tts Rotrex Supercharger Stage 2 Kit In The Us

Busashot

Registered
How come this supercharger kit has been out for what 10 years? And it seems like it is never finalized? Not much on the Gen I stuff now but the Gen II appears to have more support.

Where does the oil cooler need to be installed? Does the stock engine oil cooler need to removed for this oil cooler?

All the installs I have seen on this site do not show them installed except one shows behind the ram-air ducts in the nose cone. Problem with that is the intercooler feeds air from the left scoop so it would be blocked significantly. No instructions were included so this becomes more of a universal kit and less Hayabusa specific. Harsh I know but come on, $4500+ for this kit you would think......

I have an old Ghetto A/A that I may modify to use with this supercharger. Connect on the right side then feed up to the left side into another plenum (RCC Turbo plenum).

And yes I could have bought an RCC kit but I have done that and already have 2 other turbo bikes. I wanted something different as a street bike.

Honestly, In my entire time with busas, i have seen superchargers come and go. There was a guy had an orange gen 1 he did all up with a charger swore by it. I for the life of me can not remember his name. I have not seen him post for a while. I will search the site in my spare time and see if i can find him.

Honestly, In my entire time with busas, i have seen superchargers come and go. There was a guy had an orange gen 1 he did all up with a charger swore by it. I for the life of me can not remember his name. I have not seen him post for a while. I will search the site in my spare time and see if i can find him.

Isn't there a Brit or Aussie guy with a sc Busa, no fairings, custom seat and tail, does runway wheelie contests?
Same guy??
Has been on here on and off over the years. I know that sounds kinda vague, but we know sc's are rare on Busas

@ this point if you wanna be different and go the SC route your better off just buying an H2. Unless your a hands on guy with extensive knowledge of SC's or live near a shop who is there's no point in guessing and playing trial n error with $$$ like that

I really do not see the problem with the kit except for some details as mentioned above. I don't think there is a reliability issue either as the Rotrex has been installed in so many cars since it came out. From what I have investigated no issues there either. I chose the Rotrex for the quiet operation over the Procharger system because of it.

I have plenty of experience with the car side of superchargers ie; Kenne Bell, Paxton, Vortech and Powerdyne mostly from the Fox Mustang days. Biggest issues are belt alignment and belt tension. Although the Kenne Bell was the hardest to tune back when we did not have tuners in the early 90s except for the Crane Interceptor and Ford RPM Extender.

Back