Rotrex street kit

ROTREXPOWER

Donating Member
Registered
Just de restricted my customers bike (we had an air restrictor in the inlet to the supercharger to limit boost, he had 250 bhp with 10 psi). Now he has 330whp with 18psi. I pulled 10 degree's of ignition out to keep detonation away. the engines running 9:1 compression, pump gas. But check out that its running Micron street baffles in the exhaust. This baby is totally street legal!
- 330WHP ROTREX S/CHARGER DYNO RUN.[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant hear the talking in the video. Too much background noise. But that looks SWEEEEEETTT :thumbsup:

Awesome, of course that's great using that color Busa, just saying

next time try the black

I run an intercooler under the tank, it works well on the road, on the dyno it doesn't so I put a simple plenum there instead. I will post some pictures tomorrow.
I thought about doing a black one but they always give more power, this is more the average.
DJHP Correction. My dyno is a Dyna Pro make. It has 'accurate whp figures' or click on DJHP simulates what you would see on a Dynojet dyno. As everyone has a DJ dyno its the only way to do a comparision. I have recently checked out this on a Supercharged Honda FN2 we did. It made 339 DJHP. I then went to a Dynojet rolling road and it made 344whp, so its pretty accurate. This 330 Hayabusa figure I have tested to today also compares with the one I sold in the US earlier this year. I used the ECU Editor for all calibrations. I pulled the ignition back to 20 degrees at the top end to be safe. With race fuel and another 6 deg ign I think we would see quite a bit more.

By the way I used that new high flow fuel pump. 2 things, it needs a 20amp fuse and its way quieter than a Walbro or even the stock pump which is nice.

here's the installed under tank ic. the left airduct forces air through the ic then we have raised the tank 19mm and put exit ducts in the fairing infills to help the hot air escape. Nice this time of year :)

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

I could custom make for a turbo for sure. We have some new idea's for the plenum and ic that will come out in the next few months.

Before I go ahead asking for more specs or prices; is there another thread where i might find that info already?
Very sick set-up! Any chance well get to see a street vid?

I could custom make for a turbo for sure. We have some new idea's for the plenum and ic that will come out in the next few months.

I would love to see you guys come on board as a sponsor and sell your kits and products on site . . .:laugh:

There are at least two different Supercharger kits available for the B-King.

Yes, ROTREX is one of them.

Suzuki B-King Supercharger Conversion - RotrexSuperchargers.co.uk

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Thank you ,Tony. I know, it's Rotrex(TTS) or Procharger(BigCC). Reason for asking, when you look on the part list of the BKing conversion you'll find out that there 's no intercooler on the BKing. When the same charger and parts are used, so same upset, outcome between Hayabusa and King will be the same. Personally I think it's more interesting to compare powerdelivery and power to pressure between a small charger(C15-60) and a bigger one(C30-91). When both set to 250Hp, same compression ratio, what are the differences?

Thank you ,Tony. I know, it's Rotrex(TTS) or Procharger(BigCC). Reason for asking, when you look on the part list of the BKing conversion you'll find out that there 's no intercooler on the BKing. When the same charger and parts are used, so same upset, outcome between Hayabusa and King will be the same. Personally I think it's more interesting to compare powerdelivery and power to pressure between a small charger(C15-60) and a bigger one(C30-91). When both set to 250Hp, same compression ratio, what are the differences?

Here the flowcharts to compare.
when the c15-60 is on its limit the c30-91 is working on its optimum range. Bigger chargers also have lower temps (air) at same pressure ,and deliver a greater mass flow.
You need the massflow for ALL Hp not only for the additional .That means ,if you have already a strong engine ,the smaller charger cant push it much more.
I dont believe the c15-60 will deliver 250Hp on a Haya or B-King.
Richard will explain better.

C15gph2.png
fcc30-94large.png

Back