Tts rotrex street bike does 8.61/170mph

ROTREXPOWER

Donating Member
Registered
At last got chance to get to a Run what yoa brung to test out my busa. Despite a few problems with the shifter in earlier runs I started to get it together by the end of the day. The Video'd run I had the throttle bodies blow off on the burn out but didn't know it. I came back and fixed the problem and went out again but Rob who was videoing had to go home so didn't get the run. It was my best run but with the extra boost I could feel it leaning out at the top end and holding back. Also with the stutter box holding at 5000 revs when I let the clutch out the tacho buried itself in the limiter so it was obvious I still need a much higher static spring pressure on the MTC multistage.
I show the time slipsummary sheet Santapod now do which is very useful. The bike is very tall and prone to wheelies but when I sort the chassis, cut the sump etc I am sure I will run 7's. THE WINTER PROJECT :)
Rotrex Supercharged steet bike dragrace - YouTube[/url]

DSC03763.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks SWEET! One day i would love to put one on my bike just to be different if nothing ealse. Everybody is doing spray or turbo here but no supercharger. Just so much MONEY lol

Interesting lookn time slip. id say u have a lot left in that. how many tracks do they have over there?

Just 2, luckily ones just 20 miles away and the other 40. Will work on this over winter, I may be 57 but i've still got the bug. The 8.61 run as you say was far from perfect and i've just run the bike on the dyno and it was well fat so leaned her out and picked up 30 bhp.
Just video'd it.
ROTREX SUPERCHARGED HAYABUSA DYNO PULL - YouTube[/url]
You can see she's leaning out at the limiter. I think its leaning out way more at the top end on the track, so I'm going to increase the fuel line diameters.

Last edited by a moderator:
8.61 @ 170 isn't bad at all brother, especially with you going on and on about things you need to get right. Now tell me it has the stock swingarm :laugh:

Here's the big list of what's in the motor.
MTC multistage, not set up properly yet. Thinking of changing it for a Hayes. Your thoughts please.
40 thou spacer under the barrel. 20thou shim under the inlet valve springs. Cometic head gasket. ECU editor software. Thats it. Bottom ends never been apart, 10k miles. Ignition timing is very conservative which is why its still staying together.
This winter I will rebuild the engine with a capacity increase, Custom JE pistons and Carrillo H beam rods, ARP head studs and nuts. I can nail a good engine together :)

airshifter and All things chrome 10 inch over alloy arm, Airtech 6 in over rear. Front end strapped and weights.

Too bad I wouldn't be able to talk you into a race sponsorship lol
My prostreet setup should be finished this winter
Good luck in your setup and what fueling controller are you using?

WOW very impressive#'s I would use the Hayes clutch set. I have talked with Tim Hayes about his new clutch and it sounds to me like a real sweeeet setup. I spoke with Tim @ MIROCK Event @ MIR just a few weeks agoand also read the article about on Dragbike.com Really informitive story.

Back