Prostreet supercharger build 2, 500 bhp start

ROTREXPOWER

Donating Member
Registered
I've always wanted to build a Prostreet Supercharged bike. My bikes have always been half measures, it was never worth putting the money into a full on bike when I was running on Runways on old airfields. But as time has progressed, My Rotrex kits have evolved into something really good so I think its time to build a bike to suit. I have just done my final pull on the dyno with the stock engine (1mm spacer under barrel). I can see the short comings of the present fuel system and I have a good handle on the ECU Editor, so its time to stop.
I'm going to pull the engine and put strong parts in it and work the chassis to something like the full on Pro street bikes. Not sure about cutting the headstock I will have to think about that one.

Heres' the final pull on the dyno this morning.

DSC04614.JPG

Last edited:
Heres the video of the dyno pull.
Horsepower Rotrex Supercharged Hayabusa - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a daft question but with a c30-94 it puts out .9 bar of boost and if you lower the compression, how do you get 300+ bhp?

Dyno plot is very impressive

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Why do i live in this part of the world that nothing this cool ever takes plac. lol..

Very cool!!

Maybe a daft question but with a c30-94 it puts out .9 bar of boost and if you lower the compression, how do you get 300+ bhp?

Dyno plot is very impressive
A stock busa with a good pipe and correct ecu cal will produce around 185whp so if you put double the air in it with no losses you would get a theoretical 370whp. So in reality its right on the number and with race gas and the right ign timing we can get right up around 400 with a 1.2 bar and with the race kit making 2 bar boost we can get a load more. The restriction is getting the air into the engine. A bigger engine will make a load more power on the same boost as its easier to get the air into the engine. So if I make a 1550cc motor I think we will see somewhere between 650 and 700 whp. Work in underway over the next few months so stay tuned.

Project is on. Engine is out, bottom end is rebuilt with Arrow 71.5,mm crank and rods. Barrles away being bored and plated 2mm o/s I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Pictures as promised. Engine is now in and I am just working out some exhaust and plenum changes.
I've cut down the sump and oil pick up added a baffle plate to keep the oil in the sump, 71.5omm Arrow stroker crank and early Arrow rods with 20mm pin. JE's latest 83mm pistons, all set up to run 10.5:1 compression (burretted). Std cams and head. Std valve springs with slightly increased seat pressure on the inlet side to counter the boost on the back of the valve head. ARP 10mm Studs and nuts torqued to 60 ft.lb on Cometic head gasket, 2mm spacer under the barrels.

DSC04907.JPG

DSC04908.JPG

DSC04909.JPG

DSC04910.JPG

DSC04911.JPG

DSC04912.JPG

DSC04913.JPG

DSC04914.JPG

DSC04915.JPG

Back