TTS Supercharger kit for Gen 3

A turbo kit can be had for like 1500 bucks for a busa and make around more power then the engine can handle. For me it's a no brainer for turbo over everything else

A turbo kit can be had for like 1500 bucks for a busa and make around more power then the engine can handle. For me it's a no brainer for turbo over everything else

Nitrous> turbo. No one will ever change my mind. And yes I own a lame turbo booza

You just quoted a week ago that nitrous is better than turbo. Now you’re comparing some garbage $1500 eBay turbo kit to a supercharger kit where the s/c alone is $1600. Gtfo

There isn’t any new complete Turbo kit that you want on your bike for that price (unless it’s a friends and family discount?).

Closer to $6k for a decent kit and $11k for an intercooled setup and that’s not everything if you’re planning more the 400hp++.

Now you can piece together your own and buy Chinese stuff for less if you can fab it yourself. Most people don’t have the time for that.

There isn’t any new complete Turbo kit that you want on your bike for that price (unless it’s a friends and family discount?).

Closer to $6k for a decent kit and $11k for an intercooled setup and that’s not everything if you’re planning more the 400hp++.

Now you can piece together your own and buy Chinese stuff for less if you can fab it yourself. Most people don’t have the time for that.
I'll search the web in a bit to find a header and a plenum and a charge pipe. And after that you just buy a cheap china turbo/ wastegate for 150/300 bucks give it hell. I'll post links tomorrow to everything.
My turbo kit is next to nothing special I do have a nice turbo but it's honestly overrated buying a precision turbo those things are junk. Expensive but damn junk. Add a fuel pump and you have a fuel system to support 400 wheel on race gas on a gen2. My bike has been turbo for about 8 years now hundreds and hundreds of passes power ranges from 270-390. 270 wheel on 91 octane.
You can either get a brocks pipe or turbo your bike for about the same price now a days lol it's ridiculous.

You just quoted a week ago that nitrous is better than turbo. Now you’re comparing some garbage $1500 eBay turbo kit to a supercharger kit where the s/c alone is $1600. Gtfo
For the racing and riding I do I'd prefer nitrous. It's easier to tune set up and I can go quicker with it I believe. For most people that ride there bikes a turbo kit would probably be better. Only reason I'm still turbo is because I got rid of all my NA parts and don't want to have to buy a airbox air ducts and a pipe to swap it over

And power is power. Not sure why people love spending more money when you can skin that cat a whole lot cheaper.

I'll search the web in a bit to find a header and a plenum and a charge pipe. And after that you just buy a cheap china turbo/ wastegate for 150/300 bucks give it hell. I'll post links tomorrow to everything.
My turbo kit is next to nothing special I do have a nice turbo but it's honestly overrated buying a precision turbo those things are junk. Expensive but damn junk. Add a fuel pump and you have a fuel system to support 400 wheel on race gas on a gen2. My bike has been turbo for about 8 years now hundreds and hundreds of passes power ranges from 270-390. 270 wheel on 91 octane.
You can either get a brocks pipe or turbo your bike for about the same price now a days lol it's ridiculous.
You can’t compare a pieced together kit with miscellaneous eBay junk parts that don’t last to a company one stop shop bolt-on well setup kit. They are not comparable…

Of course you can always do things cheaper, doesn’t mean it’s better. What’s the saying…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable = pick two :rofl:

Oh ya don't put an eBay turbo on anything or youll be that person that the turbo came a part and got sucked into your engine. After that you won't post anymore and disappear like nothing happened because everyone here would tell you "I told you so!".

Happens all the time....

well.. some people drive 700HP Hondas.... and some people prefer the lambo. power is power right?
Power is power
Oh ya don't put an eBay turbo on anything or youll be that person that the turbo came a part and got sucked into your engine. After that you won't post anymore and disappear like nothing happened because everyone here would tell you "I told you so!".

Happens all the time....
Guaranteed that Chinese poop will out last a precision lol.

werent u and rob from boosted cycle in a competition to see who could make more power on a stock motor? i take it that u won? lol.... u are still here. congrats.
He beat me lol mine is at 392 his went to around 450 and I think he lost a head gasket. I feel it can probably be pretty safe at 420-430 (for awhile) for drag racing with a great tune up

Power vs power is one thing but power vs reliability is entirely different. If you dont have the money to do it right the first time you shouldn't do it at all.
My pieced together junk that's worth about 2k dollar will make over 550 wheel and has been together for about 8-9 years now with thousands of pulls on it from 270-392 horsepower so I guess that idea went right out the window lol

My pieced together junk that's worth about 2k dollar will make over 550 wheel and has been together for about 8-9 years now with thousands of pulls on it from 270-392 horsepower so I guess that idea went right out the window lol
BUUUUUUT... how many hours u got wrenching on it... lol.... and dont lie. And............... a stock motor aint gonna hold 550HP. u would have u buy a set of Maxpeeding chinese rods. hahahahahahahahaha

BUUUUUUT... how many hours u got wrenching on it... lol.... and dont lie. And............... a stock motor aint gonna hold 550HP. u would have u buy a set of Maxpeeding chinese rods. hahahahahahahahaha
Bro the kit will definitely make over 550. The engine is a separate argument there

Probably a legitimate 12-15 hours of work on the kit. Spaced out over a week. But I have built and helped build many turbo kits for race cars.

Probably a legitimate 12-15 hours of work on the kit. Spaced out over a week. But I have built and helped build many turbo kits for race cars.
This is what many forget to calculate in the price of building stuff. $150-200hr at 12-15 hours minimum adds up quick.

Back