Does the Gen 2 full gasket kit fits Gen 3?

Also, when the I received my gen3 but everyone so was damn slow to test the pair block offs. I emailed Brocks and asked to test the fitmit. Which the gen2 blocks fit the gen3 perfectly. So if your down in the airbox area doing an exhaust and filter, I would also delete those tree hugging bastards.

In about 2 weeks or so, I will find out if the Cometic Gen 2 gasket kit fits the Gen 3.

Same with the cam cover gasket… that is Gen 2 OEM.

If it doesn’t fit, it will be ugly as the delivery dates for the OEM Gen 3 gasket kit are huge (3-4 weeks as they come from Japan).

I will come back here and let you know the good or bad news. :)

In about 2 weeks or so, I will find out if the Cometic Gen 2 gasket kit fits the Gen 3.

If it doesn’t fit, it will be ugly as the delivery dates for the OEM Gen 3 gasket kit are huge (3-4 weeks as they come from Japan).

question is why on earth do you need a complete gasket kit on a GEN 3 already. What are you up to?

Yes, the parts fits Gen 3.

CB75880D-4F35-429A-9228-B6628E04E5B6.jpeg

Back