Gen 2 injectors fit the Gen 3?

Are you going with a forced induction setup? Naturally aspirated doesn't have a fuel limitation on the pump or injectors. If you delid the tops for naturally aspirated, you'll have a bad time with injector flow not atomizing correctly and you'll hurt performance. If your going supercharged then it is required.

If you want more power... Then I would get your hands on a gen3 ported heads and a piston kit with higher compression. That all would be a HTP thing, I would call them.

Are you going with a forced induction setup? Naturally aspirated doesn't have a fuel limitation on the pump or injectors. If you delid the tops for naturally aspirated, you'll have a bad time with injector flow not atomizing correctly and you'll hurt performance. If your going supercharged then it is required.

If you want more power... Then I would get your hands on a gen3 ported heads and a piston kit with higher compression. That all would be a HTP thing, I would call them.
Yes, it is a forced induction setup.

I prefer bigger injectors than decapping as the local guy who made the job destroyed them.

What happened?

I don’t know exactly, he was very careful and he followed Richard’s YouTube video but obviously he did something wrong… .

After decapping the injectors, he powerfully blowed them with compressed air.

Maybe this is what destroyed the injectors.

Other explanation I don’t have.

———

As I use the stock ECU and stock fuel rail, I need to know which bigger injectors fit my bike.

That is why I asked if the Gen 2 injectors fit Gen 3.

For the Gen 2 there are several bigger injectors than stock.

He didn’t replied quickly and I already ordered the new injectors from Suzuki.

I will send them to him to decap them correctly.

But maybe in the meantime I will find bigger injectors and save time.

Sending them to UK and back will take 2 weeks with customs and shipping… .

Yeah, he sure is slow to respond. Seems he does a lot of the actual work himself...

That sounds like a solid plan.

Injection Dynamics is a fantastic company. They Ballance the injectors so damn well. I've had less than 1% offset success. They also sell pigtails if your changing from your factory connector. iWire is also another company I've used many many times for custom plug and play solutions for just about anything.

Back