Still getting stuck
once a week . . .

But I got some
changes coming soon .

:thumbsup:

IS TRUMP DOING BETTER THAN OBAMA? | Politics

DOiPXmiVQAAYp3h?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

#2 ~ #KAG! ~ #MAGA ~ #THEoRg *

The fraudsters are getting exposed for the cheating they are guilty of. Because the vote was largely in favor of president Trump the amount of cheating was off the charts. A close race like the Nixon / JFK race in 1960 only required some votes in Chicago to be created for the win to go to JFK. Its all out there now... FOIA has help release the historical truth from 60 years ago that shows Nixon won the election.

The fraudsters are getting exposed for the cheating they are guilty of. Because the vote was largely in favor of president Trump the amount of cheating was off the charts. A close race like the Nixon / JFK race in 1960 only required some votes in Chicago to be created for the win to go to JFK. Its all out there now... FOIA has help release the historical truth from 60 years ago that shows Nixon won the election.
:popcorn:
Can you post up credible news source links confirming the JFK vote fraud?
Oh, that’s right, there ain’t no credible news sources left lmao!

Thankfully I won’t still be here in 2080 to hear ole 374 still claiming Trump won this one.
Cap lift the curse ban so we can say what we really mean lol!

Last edited:
I looked a little bit for the JFK / Nixon FOIA source but didn't find it. Plenty of other sources give you their version of what happened back in 1959 for the 1960 inauguration.

You can still bet on this election if you have a connection to an offshore account.

Notice the bookies haven't paid off the winners yet... and some of you here wonder why.

as long as this naughty / badly educated child in mind continues (figuratively) to stamp his feet on the ground because he doesn´t get his senseless will,
so long a people will never calm down to find back together again as one .
poor rep. party / poor people :(

Looks like we have a lot of Butthurt Snowflakes here... oh well... we shall see how long it takes to process 17 million plus felonies that have to do with voting in this national election.
Arrest have already started in PA. Cancelled checks for kickbacks with Dominion voting machines have already been stored away for indictments that are being put together right now. Looks like its getting a little risky to remain loyal to the Swamp. Its what stupid people do when they think they can get away with it.
Side note... in 2016 over 500 people received lifetime jail sentences in Turkey for voter fraud. I know... we are not Turkey. It really does matter because this voting scam is a worldwide problem as you will discover if you pay attention to it.

Looks like we have a lot of Butthurt Snowflakes here... oh well... we shall see how long it takes to process 17 million plus felonies that have to do with voting in this national election.
Arrest have already started in PA. Cancelled checks for kickbacks with Dominion voting machines have already been stored away for indictments that are being put together right now. Looks like its getting a little risky to remain loyal to the Swamp. Its what stupid people do when they think they can get away with it.
Side note... in 2016 over 500 people received lifetime jail sentences in Turkey for voter fraud. I know... we are not Turkey. It really does matter because this voting scam is a worldwide problem as you will discover if you pay attention to it.

You’ve mentioned this ‘arrests have already started’ but so far, just like your idol, no proof. So how about it, trump junior, where’s the proof?

Accusations and allegations are all any criminal ‘complaint’ has, even a 78 page complaint. Are you waiting like 374 for another hearing? More than two DOZEN complaints have already been dismissed for lack of any credible EVIDENCE of fraud or malfeasance. Don’t hold your breath waiting.

Accusations and allegations are all any criminal ‘complaint’ has, even a 78 page complaint. Are you waiting like 374 for another hearing? More than two DOZEN complaints have already been dismissed for lack of any credible EVIDENCE of fraud or malfeasance. Don’t hold your breath waiting.
Im not holding my breath. I’m just not pretending real fraud is not taking place. All these investigations and looking at the ways to cheat should of been looked at years ago. Maybe if Hilary would of done this you would be ok with it.
Congrats on a reply where you don’t call fellow org members stupid.

Epoch Times advertises themselves as unbiased and spin free. Lol!! I'm fat free. Really! 0%!
Maybe if Hilary would of done this you would be ok with it.
She didn't because she believes in the integrity of our electoral process. You don't think ways to cheat have been looked at in this and prior elections? Wow.

Last edited:
Sad thing is when you look up what this judge did you can’t find it. No one covering it.

Who in the good time trust people? People that burn down buildings we assume are honest. Look at the affidavits long term career people putting their life on the line..... Will it change the result prob not.

Well, if that is true and realistic...there goes the dream of having a democracy within the USA down the crapper....what's next-full blown civil war where there are no winners?

When the general populace doesn't trust any media source other than what the sitting administration tells them is trustworthy-that is a sign...

Maybe the US will start to have political coups like some of the other semi-failed states out there...

Faith in a fair, ethical, honest election process is the ONLY thing that separates a working, healthy country and a failed state.

Chuck Berry - Around And Around - YouTube

Last edited:
Let’s keep pretending voter fraud doesn’t happen......
No one is pretending it doesn’t happen. To take fraud and suddenly multiply it exponentially to suit an argument is random.

All these investigations and looking at the ways to cheat should of been looked at years ago.
That link proves they have been investigated and in these cases caught. There will be a few this time. JUST NOT 650,000 CASES IN PHILADELPHIA AND PITTSBURGH ALONE. Not nearly enough overturn this election.

I know you’re bummed about the outcome. I was devastated in ‘16. I remember hoping that Trump might not be too bad. It helped me wait.
Think about something else. It’ll get better.

Well, if that is true and realistic...there goes the dream of having a democracy within the USA down the crapper....what's next-full blown civil war where there are no winners?

When the general populace doesn't trust any media source other than what the sitting administration tells them is trustworthy-that is a sign...

Maybe the US will start to have political coups like some of the other semi-failed states out there...

Faith in a fair, ethical, honest election process is the ONLY thing that separates a working, healthy country and a failed state.

Chuck Berry - Around And Around - YouTube
You seen the US this year kinda looks like civil war.
Why would anyone trust the media it’s just a business someone is lining their pockets. CNN - facts first. Fox- fair and balanced. It turned into you have to look things up but big tech gets to decide.

No one is pretending it doesn’t happen. To take fraud and suddenly multiply it exponentially to suit an argument is random.

That link proves they have been investigated and in these cases caught. There will be a few this time. JUST NOT 650,000 CASES IN PHILADELPHIA AND PITTSBURGH ALONE. Not nearly enough overturn this election.

I know you’re bummed about the outcome. I was devastated in ‘16. I remember hoping that Trump might not be too bad. It helped me wait.
Think about something else. It’ll get better.
I’m not rich or poor so my life will not be impacted in a big way.
If anything comes out of this I hope it’s to figure out how we get to zero fraud. But states need to want to know the info to fix it.
Don’t think he’s is trying to overturn the election. He’s won’t say it he’s trying to have it not validated. I have heard if vote is not validated then it could go to Senate for a vote. One vote per state believe trump won more states. Let’s hope it don’t go there if it is even true.

Back