Proof of Election Fraud

There is no whitewashing the fact this person is indeed a political extremist, racist and actively spreads misinformation for her own personal gain.

I'm not talking world domination, I only reference her political resemblance to these people.

What the democrats did or will do is irrelevant in this case, you don't vote democrat, you vote republican and as a person who does, a person like Greene representing the republican party should trouble you.

Right! It wasn’t just the pubtard element that reelected her, rank and file republicans did.

Right! It wasn’t just the pubtard element that reelected her, rank and file republicans did.
It's almost as though the republican party has morphed into an angry, militant mob instead of what they used to stand for. Not sure if this is a result of "Trumpism" but even if it is, this has been hiding in the shadows for a while it seems.

What did I miss? Who has links to the racists things shes said? I want to read them...Oh and link me to the lies she spreads...
Go google them, there is no point in providing links as most here don't believe anything but what they want to..there are a lot of different reports on her from various sources.

She's said all kinds of anti-semantic things and has spread all kinds of lies about the past election and other candidates...she's a nasty human being and that's being polite.

Hopefully you aren't subscribing to a person such as this.

Since my son passed I find politics to be of no concern anymore. I also don’t trust anything I read anymore. It’s all personal opinion pieces rather than facts. I barely skim online articles just to keep aware but that’s all.

I honestly have no opinion either way as I’m uninformed.

Does that mean the incidents I briefly described in post 473 didn't happen?

Not only can FBI director Wray not answer the questions regarding who was at the Capitol on Jan 6th. He might be very well putting himself in a legal predicament if it is proven that any denial is false regarding FBI members being there in plain clothes, not to mention red MAGA hats, and thus, lying to Congress.

Just consider how opposed and radical the leftist hacks inside the political body have become as they run around spying and investigating anybody that gets in the way. The fact that FBI director Comey along with others like Mc Cabe knew when they pushed those FISA warrants through the court they knew the source of the information used was false. Since then Steele has been offered a million dollars to verify the dossier in order to make something stick. Steele refused to do it. Why? Was the bid to low?

Got anything else you want t

Since my son passed I find politics to be of no concern anymore. I also don’t trust anything I read anymore. It’s all personal opinion pieces rather than facts. I barely skim online articles just to keep aware but that’s all.

Hi. WOW George Washington must have been a right wing extremist too.

I've watched her live on the news spouting her rhetoric, she's a piece of work.

Hi. WOW George Washington must have been a right wing extremist too.
George was an extremist because he was Fed up with British rule that culminated in acts of rebellion like the Boston Tea Party and the Declaration of Independence. Taxation without representation was the main issue.

It seems several folks here are fine with the direction this country is going but will never explain why except to say something like ... the last president hurt my feelings and really sucked because he oppressed the rights of activist to destroy people and property as a way to demonstrate the level of disapproval they deemed justified to do.

Black Lives Matter until they are discovered alive in the womb.

Back