Obama's re-election campaign could cost $1,000,000,000

i'd vote for donald trump. realistically, how many times has he recovered from bankruptcy? who has more experience in building themselves back up from square one?

We all know that our financial situation is a huge problem for our country, but it's not our only concern. If it were, I could possibly agree that he'd be a viable option. However, the leader of the free world should probably be a little more multi-faceted than someone like Trump. I'm guessing his first executive order would be to "FIRE" the Middle East. :rofl:
It's tough to find people who are that elite at something and have balance, and I find Trump to be a prime example.

If people in this country thought W had a problem with diplomacy around the world...he'd look like Mother Teresa compared to Trump.

They're gonna need all the money they can get...and even then it's not gonna be enough. This President has pushed the country to the precipice....

until the people of this country get tired of the status quo, nothing will change. You cannot legislate common sense, and the people people will always find ways around any laws of campaign reform you try implement.

Show me the money

Blanca find out where and when they are moving that money :laugh:

We need to make some plans :poke:

just kidding :laugh: there is no law against dreaming:whistle:

They might as well pass that out to people....because he isnt going to win...no matter how much $$ they spend.

And who are they spending it with?

I can't disagree with you more. He will win because the Republicans can't seem to find a decent candidate with a map. Plus most Americans are STUPID !!! They will look at "Well he got Bin Laden" then vote from there. No mean to Offend anyone but just keepin it REAL :whistle:

I'm going to guess that our next president will be a woman, and that would mean that the president after that would have to be white or hispanic. So who selects our selection....that's the question!
Posted via Mobile Device

viva la revolucion

It's to bad that the public can't come together and really make changes happen. You've got other countries that are going through change because of the people. They protest even at the risk of being killed.

viva la revolucion

It's to bad that the public can't come together and really make changes happen. You've got other countries that are going through change because of the people. They protest even at the risk of being killed.

We're too busy consuming big macs and tweeting about what we'd like to do rather than actually doing it!
Go out, protest, stand down the army? Here?
:rofl:

viva la revolucion

We won't ever come together because we don't know what we are for or what we are against. We are controlled by the political party machines. Our views change base on who is in power.

After Obama took office look how opinions changed on issues like:
Stimulas
War
Vacations
Air Force 1
How much money can and is spent on campaings

Besides, most of those other countries have an outside source funding/fueling their revolts. If an outside source tried to do that here, they would be labled as terrorist.

Back