Trumps re-election....

It's our own fault.
We are all too busy with our own lives, careers, hobbies and enjoying the good o'l life here in the US.
We do not have time to get involved with our political parties. We leave the whole process from the political party members, to proposing potential electors, to attending the conventions, influencing how the electoral college process culminates and how candidates are selected to those who are mostly unqualified to do so. There are almost no fortune 500 officer participation, no business experience, no professional management experience seen at these venues. The public participation is mostly by people who have too much time on their hands and wish to achieve something they have not worked for, or earned in life.
I'm not sure I agree with all that, but you definitely have some good points. I don't disagree that Americans have become far too disengaged from the political process, the results of that are all too obvious. Look at the horrible choices voters were presented with yesterday. I don't care what your political stance is, there are 300+ million Americans, surely we could find better leadership than these clowns...

With regards to who gets to decide who runs for office.
In Canada there approximately 18,000,000 voters The head of the current opposition party The Progressive Conservative Party. (Don't ask,). was selected by less than 100,000 party members. I do not doubt this is not unusual in most party politics
Without wishing to insult the most recent US Presidential selections I was surprised who was eventually selected. Considering some of the great statesmen who have held the office the most recent pair seemed a curious selection. Mind you that is from a Canadian perspective.

With regards to who gets to decide who runs for office.
In Canada there approximately 18,000,000 voters The head of the current opposition party The Progressive Conservative Party. (Don't ask,). was selected by less than 100,000 party members. I do not doubt this is not unusual in most party politics
Without wishing to insult the most recent US Presidential selections I was surprised who was eventually selected. Considering some of the great statesmen who have held the office the most recent pair seemed a curious selection. Mind you that is from a Canadian perspective.
How I felt on the last presidential elections.
5565E99B-C697-480E-9D8F-F6C85501919B.png

I usually try hard to stay well away from political talk , and especially voicing opinions about how another western country is being run . But , I often wonder how I would feel if I did live in the States , about belonging to a once truly great world leading manufacturing giant of a nation , that has traded and whittled its position away over a long and painful death . Thanks to countless political deals with at best , short term gains , all at the expense of its own foundation of ingenuity and solid production base .
I would be absolutely pissed , about it all , the profit at all cost greed , the off shore manufacturing re settlement , tax havens , all for the gain of so few , at the expense of so many .
I can certainly understand the distrust and disillusionment towards politicians , and even more so , anyone of them putting up their hand claiming they have all the answers to a quick fix ....
Well Toad don't live in the States , his southern country has its own story , and is run by self serving pricks that are selling his beloved county out from underneath him , literally selling the absolute choices pickings for communist gold , more and more every year . My soul weeps for what may come of all this .
I often need an escape , a place to come where good people can meet and all colors of humanity blend and blur , to become a part of a mighty tribe , of fellow worshipers of the mighty Hayabusa . It is to this Org. I come , to enjoy the company of like minded souls , to share the joys and tribulations of Hayabusa ownership , I am proud to be a part of this great living breathing thing , the USA envisioned , worldwide Hayabusa Org .
I am proud of my countries history to my Commonwealth and US brothers , I do not take our Brotherhood bond for granted .

I usually try hard to stay well away from political talk , and especially voicing opinions about how another western country is being run . But , I often wonder how I would feel if I did live in the States , about belonging to a once truly great world leading manufacturing giant of a nation , that has traded and whittled its position away over a long and painful death . Thanks to countless political deals with at best , short term gains , all at the expense of its own foundation of ingenuity and solid production base .
I would be absolutely pissed , about it all , the profit at all cost greed , the off shore manufacturing re settlement , tax havens , all for the gain of so few , at the expense of so many .
I can certainly understand the distrust and disillusionment towards politicians , and even more so , anyone of them putting up their hand claiming they have all the answers to a quick fix ....
Well Toad don't live in the States , his southern country has its own story , and is run by self serving pricks that are selling his beloved county out from underneath him , literally selling the absolute choices pickings for communist gold , more and more every year . My soul weeps for what may come of all this .
I often need an escape , a place to come where good people can meet and all colors of humanity blend and blur , to become a part of a mighty tribe , of fellow worshipers of the mighty Hayabusa . It is to this Org. I come , to enjoy the company of like minded souls , to share the joys and tribulations of Hayabusa ownership , I am proud to be a part of this great living breathing thing , the USA envisioned , worldwide Hayabusa Org .
I am proud of my countries history to my Commonwealth and US brothers , I do not take our Brotherhood bond for granted

Nicely put oh great Toadster, my sentiments exactly . . from a Kiwi boy that is united with the Australian Toad, through wars and sport, the rivalry we have and the piss-taking of our respective cultures, we stand as brothers in arms!!
We give tribute to the oRg. and it's members, respect ! :bowdown:

You guys sound like a Braveheart Movie! Lol!! I can see you all in the early morning light, blue war paint on your faces, typing away...

I knew the America I loved was gone when Smithfield foods, the source of the all-American taste of salt cured county hams was sold to China. We sold that icon of American superiority sold to China, we may as well give them the F-22 Raptor too.

You bastards wouldn't even sell us Aussies ,' your deputies' F-22 's .... did a ongoing deal on F-35's that are currently grounded tho ....:rolleyes:
That movie Arch would be Apocalypse Now , and that be napalm smell in the morning , while typing away... well maybe even worse smell if urgent and already touching fabric ....:)

Last edited:
You see that little bitch ass punk from Saturday Night Live
and his "joke" about the retired Navy Seal elected in Texas ?

If that wasn't a slap in the face to every man and woman
who ever served / is now serving in the military ,
what I wouldn't give for a bat and a couple
of minutes alone with that bobohead .

Hope somebody over his way
slaps his little bitch ass around .

That jerk from CNN is such a moron(as they all are over there).Now I see big mouth Jimmy Kimmel has added(as usual)his 2 cents worth and I'm sure his butt buddy Colbert has also.Haven't watched a night time talk show since Carson and Leno.
they speak for the millennials... and Colbert has the face of a sexual predator.... the millennials wanna feel like they are always doing the right thing... they fancy themselves as always having the moral highground… at my job.. I wont offer any advice or direction anymore.. unless im asked a direct question by one of these turds I will not help them... I tried before to help them.... U CANNOT... they know everything...

Ocasio Cortez was elected to Congress on Tuesday.
This young women defines the terms, clueless idiot. Really. No hate, no sarcasm, but she truly has no idea what's going on.
Which is exactly why she was propped up by liberal elites. She was a sure thing to appeal to millenials, and will make a great puppet as she's told what to do.
People like her paint a grim picture for our country's future.
Look her up, her ignorance and stupidity is astounding.
So much so it's hilarious...until you realize that she's now a member of Congress.
It must have been all that experience bartending where she learned so much.

Ocasio Cortez was elected to Congress on Tuesday.
This young women defines the terms, clueless idiot. Really. No hate, no sarcasm, but she truly has no idea what's going on.
Which is exactly why she was propped up by liberal elites. She was a sure thing to appeal to millenials, and will make a great puppet as she's told what to do.
People like her paint a grim picture for our country's future.
Look her up, her ignorance and stupidity is astounding.
So much so it's hilarious...until you realize that she's now a member of Congress.
It must have been all that experience bartending where she learned so much.

Not sure how anybody can be called an idiot now that Trump is president. Sorry not trying to start a fight but that guy defines moron. If people can work behind Trump to make him successful ( I assume that's what you think is going on), why can't smarter people work behind her? Besides, she was clueless enough to win...…..

Not sure how anybody
can be called an idiot now
that Trump is president .

Sorry not trying to start a fight
but that guy defines moron .

If people can work behind Trump to make him successful
( I assume that is what you think is going on ) ,
why can't smarter people work behind her ?

Besides,
she was
clueless
enough
to win . . .

Back