Trumps re-election....

I never seen a president or any politician(FILTHY as they ALLLL ARE) put a butt-hurtin on soooo many people.... Trump gets elected and now its the end of the world... did u see the Hillary Clinton voters CRYING... grown men... crying.... it doesn't get much softer than that... gtfoh.. I don't even like trump BUT I always like to see MILLENIALS CRY... spoiled little shits not getting their own way... cry me a river

Ok . . . . I joined a year ago . . . . I wonder if . . . . . hmmm?
Well stop wondering Kiwi, friends like you and the Toadster are a big part of what garners interest in the oRg, I land here a few times a day to see what Willie, Six, GA and yes even Ali have to say.
I happen to think GixerHP was just joking about being burned out with all the election BS on fake news but that's just my take cause I'm glad it's over.
(Oh what am I saying CNN et al will be spinning it for months)
IMHO

I never seen a president or any politician(FILTHY as they ALLLL ARE) put a butt-hurtin on soooo many people.... Trump gets elected and now its the end of the world... did u see the Hillary Clinton voters CRYING... grown men... crying.... it doesn't get much softer than that... gtfoh.. I don't even like trump BUT I always like to see MILLENIALS CRY... spoiled little shits not getting their own way... cry me a river
Well said Dan, but remember, those spoiled little shits will be running the world soon . . . uh-oh.
From a Kiwi's point of view re the US President (the Trump Card) and the system of the elections . . . what the f**k is going on there?
The US media crucifies him daily ( satanic left wingers they surely are) and the hatred for him is ongoing.
The evil Clinton regime is in decline (thank God) it APPEARS, but struggling with all their powers (aided and abetted by the devil herself) and then you have Barry Sataro . . oh did I say that, I meant Barack Oblaimer, weighing in with the anti-Trumpsters constantly.
End of the day . . . good will prevail and evil will fall by the wayside.
That day may be a long time comning, but it WILL come.
That's all Kiwi has to say.
Over and (not) out. :p

Well stop wondering Kiwi, friends like you and the Toadster are a big part of what garners interest in the oRg, I land here a few times a day to see what Willie, Six, GA and yes even Ali have to say.
Thanks for the positive feedback re the Aussie and Kiwi contingent's participation here on the oRg.
I can't speak for the Toad, but I'm sure he will concur, I come here daily not just for Busa knowledge and info, there's so many interesting and well educated people participating and sharing interesting stuff here.
Just to be clear, this forum is the ONLY ONE I go to and I have been to a few . . . none are as interesting as this one!
Wide range of topics discussed and a good balance of political views without the over the top reactions from members.
Toad and I are living in Commonwealth countries, as are the Canadian members, and I'm fascinated by the American point of view on the world.
It is just so different than what we have over here.
Anyway, I'm just gonna keep coming here as long as it remains the vibrant and electrifying atmosphere that it currently is!!
Ciao my bretheren :super:

Thanks for the positive feedback re the Aussie and Kiwi contingent's participation here on the oRg.
I can't speak for the Toad, but I'm sure he will concur, I come here daily not just for Busa knowledge and info, there's so many interesting and well educated people participating and sharing interesting stuff here.
Just to be clear, this forum is the ONLY ONE I go to and I have been to a few . . . none are as interesting as this one!
Wide range of topics discussed and a good balance of political views without the over the top reactions from members.
Toad and I are living in Commonwealth countries, as are the Canadian members, and I'm fascinated by the American point of view on the world.
Anyway, I'm just gonna keep coming here as long as it remains the vibrant and electrifying atmosphere that it currently is!!
Ciao my bretheren :super:
Well said.....

Well said Dan, but remember, those spoiled little shits will be running the world soon . . . uh-oh.
From a Kiwi's point of view re the US President (the Trump Card) and the system of the elections . . . what the f**k is going on there?
The US media crucifies him daily ( satanic left wingers they surely are) and the hatred for him is ongoing.
The evil Clinton regime is in decline (thank God) it APPEARS, but struggling with all their powers (aided and abetted by the devil herself) and then you have Barry Sataro . . oh did I say that, I meant Barack Oblaimer, weighing in with the anti-Trumpsters constantly.
End of the day . . . good will prevail and evil will fall by the wayside.
That day may be a long time comning, but it WILL come.
That's all Kiwi has to say.
Over and (not) out. :p
It's different here. Your PM (wether you're a fan or not) has a pragmatic approach to governing that crosses ideological boundaries to enact policies that are sensible. The U.S. has no similar figures. Both sides are so deeply divided that compromise, which is the very currency of change, has become a bad word. Until we find our way out of this hysterical blindness, the ridiculousness will ensue...

It's different here. Your PM (wether you're a fan or not) has a pragmatic approach to governing that crosses ideological boundaries to enact policies that are sensible. The U.S. has no similar figures. Both sides are so deeply divided that compromise, which is the very currency of change, has become a bad word. Until we find our way out of this hysterical blindness, the ridiculousness will ensue...
Well that explains the situation really well, another small piece of the jigsaw placed and I'm beginning to see the picture!

Boy Howdy isn't that the truth . From my Canadian point of view i guess part of it is how the very different ways each of us became countries . Other than Bernie Saunders I sometimes think the mildest Democrat would be a wild eyed Conservative up here . :)

Boy Howdy isn't that the truth . From my Canadian point of view i guess part of it is how the very different ways each of us became countries . Other than Bernie Saunders I sometimes think the mildest Democrat would be a wild eyed Conservative up here . :)

Damn that's crazy! Don't you guys pay like 50% income tax?

Generally speaking Canadians probably pay similar to a bit higher overall taxes. However we have things we consider benefits for our tax money The most obvious is healthcare. It's not free obviously. However you can not run out of insurance money no matter how long your stay. We hear stories of insufficient insurance in the US but I really don't know what the facts of that are. It's all second hand. There are very very few toll roads up here. Those we have are in theory privately owned. In Ontario at least. Who has highways in better condition varies from state to state Remembering all our roads are built to survive anywhere from sub arctic to arctic conditions. Between federal provincial and municipal taxes we have tax freedom day around mid to late may. That said Americans need to consider things they pay for out of pocket that generally we don't. I have no idea who pays more. But so far I like it here :)

We have so many different people and cultures its pretty much chaos. For the most part it has worked because everyone was so busy trying to get rich they forgot about race and stuff. Then politicians realized that the old issues of race could be weaponized and here we are. This country has been dominated by various cultures through the years and as each group of immigrants come in there is a backlash against the cultural change they bring along with them. On any given week I eat Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Jamaican and occasionally German food. I'm not even sure what American food is?

I suppose we do look a bit crazy to the world, hell we look crazy to me too! But I don't know where America is going. Personally I think we are already in a "cold" civil war. People are taking sides and they don't want to resolve things, they just want their way. As great as this country is it's just an idea. Democracy really works if everyone wants things to work. Once people go tribal, I'm not sure this great experiment in governance can survive.

The demand to have your way or nothing seems to be creeping up here too. So far we have not had a man like President Trump be the leader of Canada or in opposition. Although we do have the current leader of Ontario going down the financial end of it. But so far none of the diviseiveness we see on the tv. None of the "media is the enemy of the people" so far. We shall see how it goes in the near future when we have our next federal election

Even if that were true, if your 50% income allowed you to live a better quality of life, would you really care?

Of course it matters because I dont pay 50% in taxes. Lots of dollars in taxes paid in France, Canada etc are due to healthcare.
I pay much less for great healthcare because I worked hard and work for a great company. I shouldnt get the same great benefit if I'm a lazy ass slob who didnt contribute to society.

Of course it matters because I dont pay 50% in taxes. Lots of dollars in taxes paid in France, Canada etc are due to healthcare.
I pay much less for great healthcare because I worked hard and work for a great company. I shouldnt get the same great benefit if I'm a lazy ass slob who didnt contribute to society.
What if hard work and the company you work for aren't the only factors that contribute to your success? What if I told you that the zip code you grew up in is a more reliable predictor of your success than the work that you do?
And you didn't answer my question. Do you work to provide yourself and your loved ones a better way of life? If so what difference does it make how that better is achieved? Would you be comfortable paying higher tax rates in exchange for comfort and security?
Lastly, is it possible to think of a person in terms of something other than the monetary value they have in society?

Last edited:
Reactions: kml

You see that little bitch ass punk from Saturday Night Live and his "joke" about the retired Navy Seal elected in Texas?If that wasn't a slap in the face to every man and woman who ever served/is now serving in the military,what I wouldn't give for a bat and a couple of minutes alone with that bobohead.Hope somebody over his way slaps his little bitch ass around.

You see that little bitch ass punk from Saturday Night Live and his "joke" about the retired Navy Seal elected in Texas?If that wasn't a slap in the face to every man and woman who ever served/is now serving in the military,what I wouldn't give for a bat and a couple of minutes alone with that bobohead.Hope somebody over his way slaps his little bitch ass around.
I didn't know anything about it until your post, but I looked it up. It wasn't funny. The guy who said isn't funny, never has been. That being said, I think that funny and offensive cross over quite a bit, and we've become far too sensitive as a society. Again, this isn't an example of that, it was as you said a slap in the face.

It's our own fault.
We are all too busy with our own lives, careers, hobbies and enjoying the good o'l life here in the US.
We do not have time to get involved with our political parties. We leave the whole process from the political party members, to proposing potential electors, to attending the conventions, influencing how the electoral college process culminates and how candidates are selected to those who are mostly unqualified to do so. There are almost no fortune 500 officer participation, no business experience, no professional management experience seen at these venues. The public participation is mostly by people who have too much time on their hands and wish to achieve something they have not worked for, or earned in life.

Back