Trooper vs Drunk...

Looks like fun...
smile.gif

I said... BUZZZZTTT.. put your ......BUUUZZZZTT..... hands behind your.....BBBZZZZZTT .....BACK!
Lol...
laugh.gif
I'm so serious! I could use that all the way home in traffic..
"Turn off ...BBZZZTT .. your ...BBBZZZTTT.... blinker!"
"Use the ....BBBZZZTTT........ turn lane!"
"BBZZZZTT.... BBBZZZTTT....BBBZZZTTTT....There's a bike there!!! BBBBBBZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT"

or on my dog..
"I said ....BBBZZZZTT ... don't eat....BBBZZZTT.... the hose!"
"Don't ever ....BBBZZZTT....eat that.....BBBBZZZTTT ....again!"
"Keep your ....BBBZZZTT.. nose, off .... BBBZZZT....my counter!"

or even on Gjoker..
"I said.....BBBZZZT .....I need... BBZZZTTT... a new bike!"

Oh yeah... I'm really likin this!!
laugh.gif
Yeah, I think you really need one. I could send you mine to try out.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

The pain is comparable to a tattoo needle (very, VERY minor) and as soon as the Taser cycles off (five second cycle from pull of trigger... automatically shuts off after 5 seconds on the M26) the pain is over and you again have full control of your body/muscles.
Obviously yoou do not have any tattoos there Bullet
laugh.gif

4 of the 6 that I have hurt like a sumbeach
wink.gif

Oh...Very cool video. Laughed my azz off.
Just one small one on my right arm actually. It didn't really hurt. I can see where it would have been much more uncomfortable or even painful in other areas though.
wink.gif

wink.gif

so,BT, if a person loses all muscle control when hit with said taser,does that mean he'll be peeing all over ones self?
could be a smelly ride back to jail.
sad.gif
Well, I didn't wet myself when I was hit with it. None of the people I've deployed it on did either. My experience was that it tightened my muscles, but I didn't know it at the time. Since my brain wasn't controlling my muscles I had no direct knowledge of what my body was doing. I thought I just tightened up and stood there but when I watched the video I was obviously trying to fall but the officers on either side of me were holding me up. Since my brain didn't control the movements it had no knowledge that it was going on. The only thing that really registered was the pulse of the current which felt like a tattoo needle at the probe contact points.

I have hauled folks to jail that have wet themselves... and MUCH worse though.
wink.gif

He should have had him cuffed and subdued way before the tazer was used but guess not trained for good hand to hand
rock.gif
Yeah, he could have tore the guy's friggin' head off before the Taser was deployed, but then he'd be in federal court answering a law suit for excessive force because he scuffed the guy up when he had an option such as the Taser on his belt. Liability dictates our actions as often as training does these days. 10 years ago the guy would have went to the hospital on the way to jail...

Are you really saying you'd rather see the popo wail on the guy than to see him avoid having to do that and going with less violent, less injury (to both parties) techniques? Or have I got your post all wrong here?
rock.gif

rock.gif

man that guy really had a "Buzz" going after all that. I would have shot him with some spray just in case he tried to pull a weapon and shoot a round off.

Darn police videos in the cars!!!

If it wasn't for the stupid police video the trooper could have beat the crap out of the guy with his stick and no one would have been the wiser.

The officer was being extremely nice, too bad the taser didn’t malfunction and keep volting the SOB

They should have remote's on their belts to cause a "malfunction" with the video.

In my opinion ANYONE who does not do exactly what they are told by law enforcement needs to have there arses handed to them.

And this stems from me seeing TOO many police officers getting injured and killed because they were trying to be nice.

Just recently we had two local officers shot. One was a female rookie and the other was a veteran male officer

Just a simple traffic stop at around 2:00am. Two brothers in the car, had guns, shot both officers.

Thing that pisses me off was the fricken news had some relative on saying "they are good boys"

Fug that, good boys don’t drive around at 2:00am and shoot at police officers.

IF any of my boys ever do anything stupid like that, you wont see me on TV defending them, you will see me on TV being held back by police from trying to kick the crap out of my own boys for being stupid.

Oh yeah, this was just my humble .02
biggrin.gif

Darn police videos in the cars!!!

If it wasn't for the stupid police video the trooper could have beat the crap out of the guy with his stick and no one would  have been the wiser.

The officer was being extremely nice, too bad the taser didn’t malfunction and keep volting the SOB

They should have remote's on their belts to cause a "malfunction" with the video.
That's why I couldn't be a policemen. I think they show incredible restraint/discipline when dealing with some "members" of society. And they never know who they'll face when they pull someone over, that's real bravery.

If I was a cop I'd be so afraid, I'd have my gun drawn all the time, shooting anything that even looked suspicious (ask questions later)  
guns.gif

I have done this dance with people like this before. And when I first started on the job over 21 years ago it would end up asses and elbows in the street. Now I use 18% pepper spray and 99% of the time it ends the fight... Your right by the way pepper spray hurts..To carry it we had to experience it first hand. Im just glad I never had to experience my 45 to carry it! LOL

I have done this dance with people like this before. And when I first started on the job over 21 years ago it would end up asses and elbows in the street. Now I use 18% pepper spray and 99% of the time it ends the fight... Your right by the way pepper spray hurts..To carry it we had to experience it first hand. Im just glad I never had to experience my 45 to carry it! LOL
Yeah, I had to get sprayed to carry it, too. I've also been "cross contaminated" several times. For those not familiar with that term, cross contamination is when you're fighting someone and rolling around with them and another officer decides to spray the crap out of the perp, and you, and all your back-up...
drooling3.gif
If I hear someone say, "Spray 'em!" or "I'm sprayin' 'em!" or anything even similar to those words I'm up and out of there!
biggrin.gif

What a jerk he got what he deserved. He will most likely quiet drinking.
laugh.gif

He should have had him cuffed and subdued way before the tazer was used but guess not trained for good hand to hand
rock.gif
I was kinda thinkin the same thing.  I've seen a few arrests where the guy was resisting and he got cuffed before he knew it.  Easy to say without being the cop.  But since BT provided the info about the tazer, I'd have done the same thing.  I would not want to be rasslin' with a drunk, messin' up a uniform that I have to buy. That's why I'm not a cop, I don't have the patience for it. I'd just shoot him, tape over the camera and shoot him.

And I agree with Thrasherfox, if you run, you get your ass kicked. They should post it on all the billboards, on TV, bus stops, and on radio...New law in effect... if you run from the cops you get the crap kicked out of you. Now, don't say you weren't told.
just my 2c

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "run and get brained"|1107860862 -->

rock.gif
I was kinda thinkin the same thing. I've seen a few arrests where the guy was resisting and he got cuffed before he knew it. Easy to say without being the cop. But since BT provided the info about the tazer, I'd have done the same thing. I would not want to be rasslin' with a drunk, messin' up a uniform that I have to buy. That's why I'm not a cop, I don't have the patience for it. I'd just shoot him, tape over the camera and shoot him.

And I agree with Thrasherfox, if you run, you get your ass kicked. They should post it on all the billboards, on TV, bus stops, and on radio...New law in effect... if you run from the cops you get the crap kicked out of you. Now, don't say you weren't told.
just my 2c
Big O for PRESIDENT!!!
super.gif

I want to watch it, but I have a feeling it'll be blocked and I'll end up in "the log" here at work!
laugh.gif

I keep telling myself "don't click the button..."
wink.gif

Back