Daytona 500!

Go Jr. !!! I'll be supporting his sponser here in a few minutes too !
biggrin.gif

I want to watch it but my attention span is shot. Fuggin nascar and nfl broadcasts are riddled with tv commercials at every opportunity. I hate it and believe they're slowly ruining the sports. Just my $.02.
- need more beer I guess
all_coholic.gif

unfortunatly my drivers day is pretty much shot...they are trying to work their magic to see if they can get the handling back on the car but it doesnt look good... i can say though the the commercials are outstanding this year...if you're missing out on them here is a link for you to watch them...so far the commercials are better for the 500 than they were for the super bowl in my opinion!!

Daytona 500 commercials link

mad.gif
wow i hate tony stewart!
mad.gif
seems he didnt watch/learn from kurt busch last year.... kurt seemed to think the whole year that he was untouchable as far as being penlized for things because he was the previous years champion... Tony Stewart has wrecked 2 cars in the race today, gordon and now kenseth... Stewart is the biggest whiner and finger pointer in Nascar! OOO as i type this Nascar has put stewart to the back of the field for rough driving! not enough of a penlty in my opinion....
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

LOL stewart penlized again for driving over his own jack in the pit stall lol he is sell distructing!
laugh.gif

simply amazing... i never gave up on them but gordons team has gotten his car handling again and he is back up in the top 10!! 25 laps go to!!
wow.gif

well the only thing better than 24 winning the daytona 500 is 24 x 2 winning!   <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WOO HOO congrats to Jimmie Johnson  # 48!!</span></span>

Was a good race, was pulling for the Rainbow Warrior as well. Glad to see Jimmie Johnson finally get one. Has had a string of bad luck at the end of the year. Should be a good year for Hendrick Motor Sports.

Congrats go out to the #48, now as for my driver, after being up front all day long, is it just a little more than convienent that the #2 Miller Lite car was taken out by his old team.
rock.gif

All in all a very good effort and a pretty clean race except for Stewart.

Congrats go out to the #48, now as for my driver, after being up front all day long, is it just a little more than convienent that the #2 Miller Lite car was taken out by his old team.
rock.gif

All in all a very good effort and a pretty clean race except for Stewart.
and yet he was still 5th.

what i find funny about steward, after the budwiser race, he said how at those speeds and the bump drafting and such, somones gonna get killed... yet look what he does today
rock.gif

Sorry guys. After attending IRL, Rolex, AMA Superbike and MotoGP events last year, watching 43 identical cars with restrictor plates running in a clump and turning left around an oval just doesn't hold my attention. Nothing personal.

My opinion is it has done got out of hand .. Lets bring it back to true racing .. Each team goes to a dealer gets a car of showroom floor has a set limit of money and anything goes..Now the man or team with the most money will win on most weekands dale jr ,stewart,gordon.. What happen to the trus espects of racing . They have taken alot of it out of the drivers hands and put it in the hands of the owners..Granted the drivers can drive there arse off but like i said the teams with the most money are gonna win most..I like the transam races where the cars are identical and the drivers have to drive..Just my opinion..

Back