Daytona 500!

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
The Great American Race is today!  Any predictions or favorites out there?  Not hard to guess who i'm cheering for!  <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>GO HENDRICK MOTORSPORTS!!  </span></span>  If anyone watched the Busch race yesterday, i hope it isnt a sign of whats to come with the Cup race today...the set a new record with 10 caution flags!  But the final laps were exciting to watch!

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>GO HMS!!!<span style='color:blue'></span></marquee>

<!--EDIT|TSgt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140367682 -->

I'm not a nascar "guy"
I'm more of a Motogp type person......

I like variety of turns
wink.gif

and apparently guys in tight leather
rock.gif
laugh.gif

I'd like to see Jr. win it .......but I wouldn't put money on it .:;):

Yeah, After yesterdays Busch race, I think tires are going to be an issue. This race is so hard to predict because at any point a wreck could take any favorite out more so than in any other race of the season. Tony Stewart won yesterday with a junk car, so my first choice is him. But I'm actually a Kurt Bush/Micheal Waltrip fan, so I'll be pulling for them.

All joking aside, I hate to admit it but Gordon is probably the best driver NASCAR has ever seen. Not trying to piss on anyones wheaties, its just fact. But its time to get off here, race is starting.

Yeah, After yesterdays Busch race, I think tires are going to be an issue.  This race is so hard to predict because at any point a wreck could take any favorite out more so than in any other race of the season.  Tony Stewart won yesterday with a junk car, so my first choice is him.  But I'm actually a Kurt Bush/Micheal Waltrip fan, so I'll be pulling for them.
yea i was dissapointed yesterday to see that the right front tires were an issue as much as they were.... although it wasnt like it was last year were you knew that if it went green for 29-30 laps, it was a given that someone was going to blow a tire... it seems that it has calmed down this year thank goodness... they need to do something about the "slam drafting"... they did say that NASCAR was going to watch for it today and hand out penilties if it was out of hand but these guys need to watch out better in the corners... they have finally deemed the corners a "no zone" for bumping finally!

TOO COOL!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
They flew F-22's over the speedway during prerace!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
war.gif
lmini001.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

ok i'm signing off...race is about to start... good luck to your favorite driver!
biggrin.gif

Back