So what do you all think of the

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
300_touring_awd.jpg

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>"300"</span></span></marquee>

Love the Looks  
SHOCKED.gif
, Love the Style  
super.gif
 but from the people who have owned the new series of Chryslers the QUALITY of Build is TERRIBLE, and the PAINT starts peeling after the first year  
wow.gif

But, I do think they make the BEST LOOKING Cars out there  
beerchug.gif

Wow... I can't believe how far we are reaching on these....

i cant believe how long it took for people to realize this was another shameless <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>300</span></span> thread

i guess it was well camoflaged
crazy.gif

(badassbusa03 @ May 12 2007,18:12) i cant believe how long it took for people to realize this was another shameless <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>300</span></span> thread

i guess it was well camoflaged
crazy.gif
Knew it from the start, I thought the paint code for black was 300
biggrin.gif

(justtight @ May 12 2007,20:42) What kind of gas milage do they get
the 6.1L in my wife's SRT-8 does around 16-18 in the city n up to 25 freeway if you keep the tranny in man.

n this thing has no "glitches" of any kind so far, after over 25k miles since last April when she bought it....the build quality is EXCELLENT, IMO. and the paint has no flaws other than the scratches she self-induced to the front bumper.
anybody in a c-5 or AMG-anything want to lose their lunch money in a hurry...call my wife slow!
wink.gif

Josh_Grad_Amy_New_Car_083.JPG

Oh, how did I miss this 300 thread...

Free bump so the guys can drool over Amy!
biggrin.gif

Back