Trike Crash at the Bash

I think it happened on Friday, right guys? Later in the day...not sure if it was on the Dragon or on the way to the Dragon...I wasn't there, so hopefully others will chime in...

happened on Sat right after the photoshoot, about a mile or so down from the crossroads on the way back to Robbinsville (about 2 turns up from the dam)

Good news

just spoke with the NC Trooper, the lady passenger was treated and released. The driver had a couple fractures on his arm and lacerations to his head. No life threatening injuries and no internal injuries.
No skull fractures and he is still in a Knoxville hosp.
He is expected to make a full recovery.

Thanks again to all the org members first on the scene :thumbsup:

Good news

just spoke with the NC Trooper, the lady passenger was treated and released. The driver had a couple fractures on his arm and lacerations to his head. No life threatening injuries and no internal injuries.

good news :beerchug:

Sounds like a second of inattention that cost dearly. Total bummer. My lsat trip to the gap was cut short when we helped a young man who crashed. It just kissed the mood.

Good news

Sweet! We ROCK! Plus, they opened the roadblock for us so we could get back to Robbinsville. Great bunch of Troopers.:laugh:

Sounds like the same location that I ran out of talent one year and decided to have a little get off myself (that just doesn't sound right).

Anyway, glad all is turning out well. They were in good hands with GixerHP and Mike.

I will contact the Troopers from NC, see if they can give an update.

Can you check on the accident some of us saw Friday in Alcoa, TN. A motorcycle riding two up, turning left (on a green light - turning yellow) colided with a car going straight throught the intersection, trying to beat the yellow light. The guy looked alright, the girl passenger wasn't moving for the duration of our red light.

If I get a chance, I will take a look at the map to see if I can find the roads, I just know we were turning left (north) of the Foothills road to head back after having lunch at Hooters...

Back