Trike Crash at the Bash

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
Several members were witness to a terrible trike crash.
The rider was pinned under the trike, org members assisted tipping the trike off the rider. Others provided traffic control and gave witness statements.
The driver was seriously injured and had to be life flighted out.
Prayers to the family and God's speed to a full recovery.

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

It was pretty gruesome and pure testament to what riding beyond your skill can do.

Prayers go out to the rider! :please: Glad members were able to help.

I heard talk about it. Org to the rescue. Prayers also go out to the rider/passenger

Even on three wheels...never better than gravity.

Best goes out to the victim/family.

Oh wow, I hope the rider is ok. What happened?

it was me and GixerHP that was directly behind that trike

there were two trikes both going slow, the front one made it through fine the other started going into the turn and the left rear wheel just went air born which caused them to head straight into the cliff face.

dont know what caused the wheel to lift like that because like I said they were going slow and taking it easy.

I still have those images burned into my head completely freaked me out thats for sure

Heard plenty of stories about this at the Bash and I just hope the riders were OK...I don't suppose we have any way of finding out do we? :(

Thanks guys...hated to hear about the crash, but I'm glad our guys were there to help out where they could...no one wants to hit the Dragon and end up like that :(

When did this happen and where?

I think it happened on Friday, right guys? Later in the day...not sure if it was on the Dragon or on the way to the Dragon...I wasn't there, so hopefully others will chime in...

Back