What caused this deadly crash?

At 2:00 AM I am suspicious there will be drugs or alcohol involved. Will be interesting when the second rider is able to talk and the autopsy report is done. By the area of scattered debrees, speed was definately a factor in the severity of the accident. I don't think anyone will believe they were going 35mph? I just hate seeing our young men lost to something like this. It's a total waste of life.

OK, speculation it is.

Rider A had a micro nuclear war head installed on his bike for "defense" against a rival MC. Unfortunately, the launch trigger was located right next to the high beam switch and was accidentally thumbed when the rider attempted to hit the high beam for better vision when rider B began to outpace rider A. The problem was that the missile bay doors were not opened prior to launch so the missile could not exit the vehicle. The rocket impulse of the missile drove rider A's bike into rider B's bike and the missile subsequently detonated resulting in catastrophic failure of both bikes. The truth will unlikely ever be reported as the micro-nuclear device was designed to "self-clean" on detonation so that no evidence of the device would remain. As such, this accident will likely be chalked up to the more mundane drinking and driving/rider error scenario's that we all know are simply scapegoats for the real issue.

Or maybe it was a deer strike. :laugh:

I hate when this happens, The manuel in BOLD letters clearly reads
OPEN BAY DOORS BEFORE PULLING TRIGGER

At least thats what I have heard, ( I have already said to much )

I know these guys and speculation at the lost of life is not good folks.I hope nothing happens to any of you and your family or friends read this and say these things about you without knowing facts..Have a Safe Day...

I would speculate that it was high speed hijinks. It seems to me that as I look at various motorcycle boards, exceeding the speed limit is an OK thing and pretty much condoned on all the boards. I don't understand why it seen as no big deal. As the riders get used to exceeding the limit, they increase the amount they are speeding over time. what starts out at 5 over seems to end up a few years later to be 25mph over or more! Plus, this is condoned in traffic! I think if the bike community at large had a more responsible outlook towards speeding 25+ over the speed limit, you might not see cars and bikes colliding quite as much. Riding in a car and having a biker pass you with a quick zip and then be gone means you would never even see them in your rear view mirror.

I almost changed lanes (riding my bike) into a biker who was not in my rear view mirror at all but then zipped by me going 40 over the 55mph speed limit. I cranked in the throttle and he was still pulling away, most likely a 600cc bike on full throttle.

Anyway, it is just a thought I have had and not posted anywhere before. So, I have my flame suit on.........

I know these guys and speculation at the lost of life is not good folks.I hope nothing happens to any of you and your family or friends read this and say these things about you without knowing facts..Have a Safe Day...

I knew this would happen eventually...sorry for the loss of these two men. No matter what the reason behind the accident they lost their life and their family lost fathers, sons, and brothers. RIP

I'm sorry for your loss. No, I don't know these guys, and I'm sorry they are dead. Eventually an investigation may reveal what the real cause was, either way, they are still forever gone.

I didn't say "Stunting - they got what the deserved" or anything like that. No matter what, when you hoist you leg over that seat, you take the risk - all-fault or no-fault. Some things can mitigate the risk; sometimes it just doesn't matter and Death reaches out and takes you.

Out at 2 AM in my mind is an increased risk. How they were riding may also determine risk. The thread is not for the rider they are gone, but hopefully will shed some light and make those of us still living and riding make better decisions. Shame no matter what.

To late, anyway prayers out to their family and friends :please:

There's absolutely no way to tell what may have happened...for all we know, a car pulled out on 'em and fled the scene...I think I'll leave the investigation up to those that are qualified to determine what went wrong...

Just sad...R.I.P. riders... :down:

Back