What caused this deadly crash?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Linky!

Two motorcycles crash at 2:00 AM this morning in Seattle. One man dead and the other in life threatening conditions and no one seems to know what happened. No witnesses! What do you think happened?

Another man died in Puyallup which is 20 miles from Seattle, last night as well. The 50 year old man was riding a Vespa Scooter when a ford explorer crossed the centerline and struck the scooter head on killing the rider. The 54 year old driver of the explorer ran from the scene. A citizen followed calling police and the driver was arrested (DRUNK) three miles away.

Two riders, possibly three, dead in one night locally. WTF :please: is going on with all the motorcycle deaths. Seems like it's a daily event during this hot weather.

Speed evidently aided in the crash. Possibly racing and eventhough did not hit each other caused each other to wreck.

b4 all the fact police get on here..........yes I do not know the facts......all we can do is speculate. But if they were going to their M/C clubhouse at 2am and were steps from it......why no witnesses?

Rest in Peace riders.

Makes me wonder what they had done to their bikes? They had just gotten them back from being worked on??
"Members say the men had just gotten their bikes back on the road after having them worked on and were on their way to the clubhouse when the accident happened."

Speed evidently aided in the crash. Possibly racing and eventhough did not hit each other caused each other to wreck.

b4 all the fact police get on here..........yes I do not know the facts......all we can do is speculate. But if they were going to their M/C clubhouse at 2am and were steps from it......why no witnesses?

Rest in Peace riders.

OK, speculation it is.

Rider A had a micro nuclear war head installed on his bike for "defense" against a rival MC. Unfortunately, the launch trigger was located right next to the high beam switch and was accidentally thumbed when the rider attempted to hit the high beam for better vision when rider B began to outpace rider A. The problem was that the missile bay doors were not opened prior to launch so the missile could not exit the vehicle. The rocket impulse of the missile drove rider A's bike into rider B's bike and the missile subsequently detonated resulting in catastrophic failure of both bikes. The truth will unlikely ever be reported as the micro-nuclear device was designed to "self-clean" on detonation so that no evidence of the device would remain. As such, this accident will likely be chalked up to the more mundane drinking and driving/rider error scenario's that we all know are simply scapegoats for the real issue.

Or maybe it was a deer strike. :laugh:

2 city blocks of debris and the dark bike being totaled screams high speeds. RIP.

I know that road.. my guess is they lost it going over steel plates and crossing the tracks.
that road is SO straight, so im sure it was just operator error.

Oh the passions of our adrenaline starved souls...and we all stand in the speed arena, victims of our victimless crime....???

Seriously though, RIP riders...:please:

Helmets weren't strapped.... Seriously, I bet they collided. Somebody zigged when they should of zagged.. lane sharing=roll the dice.

I bet Dino thinks its all because they werent wearing all their gear all the time....

I kid! I kid! :rofl:

Actually it be interesting to find out if they were or not...

speed for sure... probably racing or stunting at high speed... could be a third involved who caused the crash and fled away...

RIP

We had a freaky one here yesterday. 5:30 AM...pickup truck following a guy on a motorcycle. Motorcycle stopped for a left turn. Truck rear ends the bike, pushes it into the oncoming traffic lane and the rider is killed. The truck driver flees the scene. The police identify the truck driver and find him in his home, dead, from an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound. Crazy world out there. Ya,ll be careful !

Back