Dump Truck Driver Arrested (AZ) 4 Motorcyclists Dead

No More CDL , Prayers for the Fallen Riders & their Families!
They need to Throw the key away on this one!

Wow someone did post this earlier but not about him being high on meth. I hope justice is served.

you forget where you live this is the US there will be no justice, they will give him a little time an then try an get him some help for his drug problem, when the only help he really needs is a bullet to the head ... sorry for the post but thats just the way seem to go here in the US..justice system

Some guy an ran down a cyclist here when the court day came the officer was late the judge through out the case, murderer set free, if it had been a friend of the judges that got killed do you think he would have thrown out the case or rescheduled an giving the prosecution a second chance. I have seen them get traffic violations rescheduled when the police officer doesn't show... rant over sorry

Last edited:
you forget where you live this is the US there will be no justice, they will give him a little time an then try an get him some help for his drug problem, when the only help he really needs is a bullet to the head ... sorry for the post but thats just the way seem to go here in the US..justice system

Some guy an ran down a cyclist here when the court day came the officer was late the judge through out the case, murderer set free, if it had been a friend of the judges that got killed do you think he would have thrown out the case or rescheduled an giving the prosecution a second chance. I have seen them get traffic violations rescheduled when the police officer doesn't show... rant over sorry

how so true what you say , sadly this seems to be happening everywhere ,
i too could rant all day long

Very sad indeed, as I have said before it this was done with a gun there would be no question of the charges and sentence. When it is done with a motorvehicle (especially against a motorcyclist) it is just considered an unfortunate accident. Even with drugs and alcohol the perp only gets a couple of years behind bars. Sad, sad day, will have to keep an eye on this one and see what kind of justice is handed out.

+ a million on this, I wish America would grow a set and do something, instead we are too worried about what other people think, what if we are too mean? so instead they laugh at us for not doing anything

Back