100mph crash and a limp is all

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Motorcycle Driver Gets Lucky In Crash
A man on a motorcycle slammed into the pavement on Interstate 10 and only received minor injuries.

It happened early Thursday morning around 1 a.m. on I-10 West between the Sunland Park and Mesa exits.

Eyewitnesses said the motorcycle driver was traveling close to 100 mph, when he lost control and crashed.

El Paso police told KFOX the man was not wearing a helmet, but declined to comment on camera.

Video shows the man walking toward an ambulance with his head bandaged.

The driver's identity has not been released, along with an official cause of the crash.

The news footage looked like it might have been a Suzuki 1000 or 750

Can you say lucky #######...

Wow. No brain bucket and going down around 100 and being able to walk away.....someone was looking out for him.

wow.gif
he definitely didn't our ride his guardian angel this time... if I were him I wouldn't be pushing that envelope anymore....

Lucky is not the word. This person was truly blessed to be able to have a high speed accident with out a helmet and then walk away with a limp and some scratches. I wouldn't try it a second time though if I were him.
wow.gif

Dam, I saw this thread and thought it was you Rammin'!!

Squid fallin down @ 100 without a lid. Yea, he'll do it again.

Dam, I saw this thread and thought it was you Rammin'!!

Squid fallin down @ 100 without a lid.  Yea, he'll do it again.
No, I will likely be involved in a one bike wreck in the garage while trying to clean the bus up...

Two legs is all my wife will see when she opens the door... LOL

No lid!
wow.gif

Helmets are like seat belts, I've been using them for so many years it just dosnt feel right without them!

The boy should by a lottery ticket.

Back