Patriot Guard Crash

It's not looking good for him.. They have him in an induced COMA, he is on a ventilator too...

He has a ruptured bladder, broken arm, broken femur and many other broken bones and internal injuries. The Dr's told the family today that if he can hang on for 30 days they thought he would make a full recovery, they will not say if they think he can make it or not that long....

Very sad...

OMG! Continued prayers for Mr Ayers and his family. Hope your Dad is doing well. Give him a ((hug)) from us.

Got an update today that the rider was moved from ICU to a room, they have taken him off the ventilator and is breathing on his own and they have brought him out of his induced COMA. According to my dad he was talking and knew who everyone was. Still very weak but things are looking up...

Good news for sure.

Cap

very good news indeed. good to hear he is fighting threw this and i hope he makes a full recovery. :please:

Got an update today that the rider was moved from ICU to a room, they have taken him off the ventilator and is breathing on his own and they have brought him out of his induced COMA. According to my dad he was talking and knew who everyone was. Still very weak but things are looking up...

Good news for sure.

Cap

:cheerleader:good news...

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery process !!!:please:

great update!! prayers continued for a full recovery

Back