Way to go Sturgis!

Hi. Then what is the virus? The size of dust partacals is 2.5 to 10 microns the virus is 200 nonometers nm. well a nonometer is 1000 times smaller. Tell me again which mask you want to have on! The N95 keeps out 95% of particles.,03 microns. Tell me again what mask you want. We all should have the N100 masks.

Where did you get 200 nonometers (nanometers)?

Current evidence suggests that COVID-19 spreads between people through direct, indirect (through contaminated objects or surfaces), or close contact with infected people via mouth and nose secretions. These include saliva, respiratory secretions or secretion droplets. These are released from the mouth or nose when an infected person coughs, sneezes, speaks or sings, for example. People who are in close contact (within 1 metre) with an infected person can catch COVID-19 when those infectious droplets get into their mouth, nose or eyes.

To avoid contact with these droplets, it is important to stay at least 1 metre away from others, clean hands frequently, and cover the mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when sneezing or coughing. When physical distancing (standing one metre or more away) is not possible, wearing a fabric mask is an important measure to protect others. Cleaning hands frequently is also critical.

My personal favorite
is “ Snow Flake “ .

:moon:

Hi. Then what is the virus? The size of dust partacals is 2.5 to 10 microns the virus is 200 nonometers nm. well a nonometer is 1000 times smaller. Tell me again which mask you want to have on! The N95 keeps out 95% of particles.,03 microns. Tell me again what mask you want. We all should have the N100 masks.
It's a virus....
Again, not trying to prevent it from spreading, that's not possible. Face covering and social distancing are common sense practices which will slow down the spread do that the healthcare system is available for the most serious cases. If you don't wanna wear a mask, do you, but stop contributing to the misinformation stream. It's not a political statement, it's not a way of showing superiority, it's not government overreach. Covering your face in public is a helpful, common sense approach to getting us back to normal.

Thats a brilliant analysis except when we sneeze, cough or just exhale we don't eject just individual viruses. There are thousands of virus suspended in mucous which is quite large actually. Many of these mucous droplets are easily caught by a mask.

The crazy thing is we have seen masks work. The riots happened in NY, THE hotspot city at the time. NY is now one of the safest places in the country. So let's stop being idiots for Trump and listen to people who know WTF they are talking about.

I love highway14a that's a real nice road that goes into spearfish canyon, I usually take vacation and ride in September in the black hills. I have never been there when the Sturgis rally is going on. I avoid group rides the poker runs and rallies there's too many beginner riders out there trying to show off there skills to you.

It's a virus....
Again, not trying to prevent it from spreading, that's not possible. Face covering and social distancing are common sense practices which will slow down the spread do that the healthcare system is available for the most serious cases. If you don't wanna wear a mask, do you, but stop contributing to the misinformation stream. It's not a political statement, it's not a way of showing superiority, it's not government overreach. Covering your face in public is a helpful, common sense approach to getting us back to normal.
Hi. I deal with people with covid-19 every day. I just want people to know that there are better masks out there like the n100 and the m50. Info from Annals of Internal Medicine. Effectivess of Surigical and cotton masks in blocking Sara-co-2 Republic of Korea [no not North Korea] The Lancet of Respiratory Medicine and many more.

Hi. I deal with people with covid-19 every day. I just want people to know that there are better masks out there like the n100 and the m50. Info from Annals of Internal Medicine. Effectivess of Surigical and cotton masks in blocking Sara-co-2 Republic of Korea [no not North Korea] The Lancet of Respiratory Medicine and many more.
Then you should have simply said that to begin with....
I agree that there are better ways to slow the spread of the virus than what's widely available, but those are still better than not wearing one at all.

Back