Tre problem.

Bully1

Registered
I was just wondering if anyone has had problems with the TRE. In first cruisin at about 20mph then twisting hard it bogs. Is this a mapping problen or is that just the way it is? Is there another way to take off the top speed limiter? Any response would be greatly appreciated.
Bull1...out

Mapping problem. I had mine in stock, and the bike has since been re-mapped with the tre still in. No problems whatsoever, unless too much low end torque could be considered troublesome.

Thanx Soldier. Did you have the dealer do it? Right now I'm in a small town in New Mexico and my only option that I know of is in Roswell.
Thanx again,
Bully26...out

Thanx Soldier. Did you have the dealer do it? Right now I'm in a small town in New Mexico and my only option that I know of is in Roswell.
                 Thanx again,
                        Bully26...out
Dont let E.T. Touch it .No telling what they will do out there in area 51 might give you 2 TRE's

What make/model of TRE do you have?

I'm using the GI Pro w/ Smart TRE from the last Group Buy and not only love the Gear Indicator but also notice slight more growl in the exhaust but no bogging down during hard acceleration.

It's a smart from Checkered Flag. I'm going to call them and see what's up. It is smoother around town but the bogging just doesn't seem right.
I do appreciate any help anyone can give.
Bully1...out

Back