Trailers

There is nothing that looks better than a nice buke in the back of a truck. Get lots of looks when I have the Busa in the back of my truck.

DAAAA!! bike.
baaa.gif
baaa.gif

baaa.gif

Blas and Max: Thanks guys!!!! You confirmed my suspicions. I am buying an enclosed trailer. Appreciate the advice.
beerchug.gif

bacharles thanks... yep I love to build stuff.. things that most people don't have... Like my stang paid $300. for it, it was a real mess.... Think a built big block 460 opened up to 475 cid is big enough? For a car on street tires it runs in the 11's in the 1/4. No NOS... just motor

allthetoysmustang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a 67' or 68' fastback. Your a man after my own heart. I need the trailer, the wife's own bike, the car, etc...Ahh, some day I will have it all and the vacation time to do it. 2 weeks isn't enough. 1 for the wife, 1 for the Busa.

I towed my 99' ZX-9 for 1700 miles with the cover on. Remember how those mirrors were flat balck. They were gloss by the time I got there. All the leading edges of the bike were worn off and smooth. I totaled the bike 3 days later at Homestead, so I didn't mind as much. Over 100 mph in the corner watching my boss back it in. That was cool.

I personally recommend an enclosed trailer. They are obviously more expensive, but far superior in supporting vacation travel with a bike.

I own a Classic Trailers CVT126SI "V-nose" custom motorcycle trailer. This particular trailer has motorcycle tire "shoes" (holders) and tie-down rings in the floor, rear ramp-door, cabinets, strap holders and other motorcycle-oriented features that make it a joy to use.

Here is a link to the Classic CVT model page.

I have towed my bikes all over the Eastern part of the US and Canada with this rig. It is my garage away from home...

Good luck with your decision.

Mike

Back