Trailers....

JaviBUSA08

Registered
Hello,

I am in the market for a motorcycle trailer...I had a couple of buddies of mines that told me I could be looking at 1500.. Everywhere I call they tell me more towards 2500. This would be for a closed trailer, not open. Is that what I am looking at? Is there anywhere cheaper or is that the going rate? I live in south florida, any suggestions as to places I should call. What do you guys own? Pictures would be wonderful....

Thanks

I have an enclosed trailer for sale too. It's likely bigger than you want. TwoToneVert's trailer is definitely a good deal. If my trailer sells before his does I plan on looking at it for me.

Here's a link if you would like to see. You will have to scroll through the thread to see all the pics though, I was sparadic in posting them. https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=3;t=98971

I have an enclosed trailer for sale too. It's likely bigger than you want. TwoToneVert's trailer is definitely a good deal. If my trailer sells before his does I plan on looking at it for me.

Here's a link if you would like to see. You will have to scroll through the thread to see all the pics though, I was sparadic in posting them. https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=3;t=98971
Yea, I saw yours on the for sale area. Very nice but a little more that what I am looking for. Thanks for the reply...

I'm in fl and have a 2006 6 by 10 V nose with extras for sale.. PM me for details and pictures ..
Sorry, PM sent
PM sent and Emailed you pictures also ..

Thanks ...
hello.gif

View attachment hello.gif

I would be really hesitant about all the stickers on any trailer I am hauling my gear in... no point advertising "what is in the box"

Seems to me that TwoToneVerts is already setup to haul 2 bikes and has only 2 trips on it? Like new when I saw it.. wish I had room for any trailer...

I have a 5x 10v..only pic is the one here behind my bike,bought off a member here for $1700.I put a $300 Baxley wheel chock in it..its perfect for what I need it for and its not too big where I cant use it to haul luggage and stuff when i take the family to the beach for the week...duel purpose for me

busa.jpg

I would be really hesitant about all the stickers on any trailer I am hauling my gear in... no point advertising "what is in the box"

Seems to me that TwoToneVerts is already setup to haul 2 bikes and has only 2 trips on it?  Like new when I saw it.. wish I had room for any trailer...
Call to the police >> Hey my trailer just got ripped off ..Cops >> What does it look like ? You >> it's a black trailer just like the other 10,000 out there ...

Now make that call with a big custom GSXR sticker in red ...Cops >>> What does it look like . Well You get the point ...
laugh.gif
peace.gif

Seems to me that TwoToneVerts is already setup to haul 2 bikes and has only 2 trips on it? Like new when I saw it.. wish I had room for any trailer...
Call to the police >> Hey my trailer just got ripped off ..Cops >> What does it look like ? You >> it's a black trailer just like the other 10,000 out there ...

Now make that call with a big custom GSXR sticker in red ...Cops >>> What does it look like . Well You get the point ...
laugh.gif
peace.gif
Better yet, put a big sticker of a half naked check in the back...NOW thats calling attention.. But all kidding around I have had bad experience labeling my veh. Example: I had a veh with a BIG veh wrap promoting my production company and for some stupid reason some a holes thinking I would be dumb enough to leave my gear in the car broke in and searched. They made me pay 300 to replace a window because of there stupidity... Mind you I had that veh for more than 2 years parking in the same spot with NO break ins untill a WEEK after I put the wrap o the car... But not everyone has the same experience so cant speak for everyone...
ThumbsUp.gif

Back