Trailer

Bob....Go For the enclosed....you wouldn't want your black beauty to get dirty getting hauled somewhere...or even worse....Stolen!!
wowold.gif
easier to steal the bike in the trailer WITH the trailer than just the bike alone....think about it. If they want it bad enough, its gone.

I have a 6 X 12 enclosed hauls the Busa & Wife's 600RR great w/ room for gear etc.
It also hauls 2 track bikes great w/ 2 tool boxes, generator, table, chairs, etc.
I paid $1300 for it used. I could sell it for the same at any time. No prying eyes, rock chips, etc.

GO ENCLOSED - Buy used if it comes to $$$
beerchug.gif
you got a fantastic deal I wouldn't had passed on either. Where did you find it? A buddy hook up or what?
I watched Craig's list & the CMRA / WERA race boards. The funny thing is I had given up that day & bought a new open 6X12 for $900.We got home & it was posted on the CMRA board. I bought it that day & was able to take back the new one. I saw one on Craig's list in Dallas a few months ago for $1200. Just keep a watchful eye out & check w/ trailer sales companies, they get them traded in & will deal if they don't have to put any $ into it.

I have a 6 X 12 enclosed hauls the Busa & Wife's 600RR great w/ room for gear etc.
It also hauls 2 track bikes great w/ 2 tool boxes, generator, table, chairs, etc.
I paid $1300 for it used. I could sell it for the same at any time. No prying eyes, rock chips, etc.

GO ENCLOSED - Buy used if it comes to $$$
beerchug.gif
you got a fantastic deal I wouldn't had passed on either. Where did you find it? A buddy hook up or what?
I watched Craig's list & the CMRA / WERA race boards. The funny thing is I had given up that day & bought a new open 6X12 for $900.We got home & it was posted on the CMRA board. I bought it that day & was able to take back the new one. I saw one on Craig's list in Dallas a few months ago for $1200. Just keep a watchful eye out & check w/ trailer sales companies, they get them traded in & will deal if they don't have to put any $ into it.
I wondered if Craigslist had any involvement. Lower priced trailers around here seem to get snatched up pretty quick. I might keep my eye open for an enclosed if I can find a similiar deal.

Back