Trailer chocks?

Busa04

Registered
Can you guys give me some feedback on trailer chocks out there? Pros/Cons? I am looking at 3 brands (Baxleys,Condor and Wheel Dock) Which ones do you guys use(d) and what is/was your experience with them? I am looking 2 buy soon before i go on my Dragon Trip to use on my trailer.

Thanks Joey

Condor or Baxley...
I'm using Condor (fully adjustable for any bike)
Baxley (I think is made bike specific, Sportbike/HD..)
Both work great! Baxley comes in various colors (nice touch), Condor gray/blk..

give Charles a shout for Baxley over at Street and Track
CLICK ME
or
Josh (Jestor0769) for the Condor piece........
877-447-1566

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144071767 -->

Baxley or Condor
wink.gif
both work great

Condor or Baxley...
I'm using Condor (fully adjustable for any bike)
Baxley (I think is made bike specific, Sportbike/HD..)
Both work great! Baxley comes in various colors (nice touch), Condor gray/blk..

give Charles a shout for Baxley over at Street and Track
CLICK ME
or
Josh (Jestor0769) for the Condor piece........
877-447-1566
I concur !
super.gif

I might have missed adding this to my post, I will always be using this chock on a trailer,not as a floor stand, so if you guys dont mind give me feedback on the brand you prefer and the one that uses less straps, sturdy design,etc etc....

I have a Baxley and was under the impression it was best used with a 17" wheel. Was going to get a Condor for my new trailer until I tried it with my othe r bikes. It works fine on a 21" wheel if I move the forward support to forward most position. The Busa seems a little more stable in the chock, but I have no concerns using it with my other bikes.

So (1) No one has any experience with the wheel-dock brand?
and (2) Baxleys seems to be the favorite choice?
I plan to buy one this month to trailer my busa to the gap, so any more insight and help you guys give me are greatly appreciated......Joey

So (1) No one has any experience with the wheel-dock brand?
and (2) Baxleys seems to be the favorite choice?
I plan to buy one this month to trailer my busa to the gap, so any more insight and help you guys give me are greatly appreciated......Joey
1) Agree
2) Subjective... Either will do the job!

Anybody tried the bike-grab?

I just built a Chock for mine but I am thinking of doing something like the lower portion of this to hold her in there tight.

Anybody tried the bike-grab?

I just built a Chock for mine but I am thinking of doing something like the lower portion of this to hold her in there tight.
Thatz a nice one too and priced fairly. Also if you decide to purchase a chock stand check with a member that goes by the name Jester, he can get you a sweet deal on a couple as well . Another person I would recommend would be the man himself KS-waterbug ! Pm Sonny to find out more info on his group buy for the chock stands.

And check with our supporting site Vendor
Daniel @
cloud9.gif

Charles@
track.gif

Peace !

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing both Baxley and Condors on my trailer to Daytona and back 2500 miles, both with Busa's the Baxley kicked butt... It will hold very well with 2 straps one from each rear foot peg pulling forward but I always use 4 straps no matter what...

The Condor seemed sloppy when comparing them side by side.

Back