WHEEL CHOCKS BAXLEY OR CONDOR?

scoot

Registered
I AM ABOUT TO PURCHASE A BAXLEY LA CHOCK FOR GARAGE AND TRAILER OR A CONDOR? I WAS WANTING TO GET SOME IDEAS AS TO WHAT EVERYONE THINKS IS THE BEST AND POSSIBLY CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY IT...FEEL FREE TO POST UP PICS... IM TIRE OF TRAILERING MINE WITH CANYON DANCER SINCE THE BUSAS ARE SO WIDE. I DO NOT WANT TO DAMAGE MY FAIRINGS.

I have the Condor and whle I think it's a great chock - Bessie went over in the trailer (VERY HARD BRAKING AND SWERVING), so I use a canyon dancer as well. I have seen the Baxleys and they are nice as well...

I guess I prefer Condor,'cause that is what I have...

Condor.... But, I still use the Canyon Dancer or some light tie downs! Wouldn't matter which I had! Oh and I've owned one for about three years now without incident and over 5,000 miles of trailering.

I use the Baxley with tie downs! Because, I drove around the block to see how it would work with the tie downs,loosely tied and it was not nice! The tie downs where really,really loose! So, as a result, I tie them as if the Baxley was there!!!!!!

Jury is in (Baxley or Condor). Strap your bike down when using any portable chock stand while trailering your bike.

Save yourself some cheese and get the portable Condor chock stand!
thumb_up.gif

I tow 4 busas in my trailer and I use the baxley sport chock. Pull the bike into it, one strap on eack passenger peg pulling forward and down and you can't move it. I also have thousands of miles using them with no problems. I would recommend the Baxley.

I purchaed the Baxley chock after I saw GSXcite setup, I puchased two for and enclosed trailer. I used the rachet tie downs on the rear pegs and pulled the bikes forward towards the chocks. My brother drives the truck likes there is NO trailer attached. (Worries me sometimes) and had NO problem with the Baxley Chocks. No more need for the handlebar Cayon Straps

Jon.
Loomis

i've used both the Baxley sport chock and the Condor...i bought the Baxley

either one will get the job done but the Baxley just seemed to have that little extra when it came to holding my baby...only the best for her
beerchug.gif

Condor is nowhere close to the Baxley. Baxley is way superior. when you roll in it it`s not only support wheel from front to back but also hold the wheel from side to side movement like wise.
I have two Baxleys, sport and LA models. My Condors sold on ebay.

You can ask board sponsor StreenTruck and he will sell you one for the price of Condor.

keep the info coming in.. it is very informative..thanks guys....more then likely going with the baxley la chock for garage and trailer.. thanks again....

I have three of them now, and im buying three more for my enclosed trailer. Ive had the condor and it doen't stand up to the baxley. The Baxley is much more stable, all you need is 2 straps pulling the bike foward!
beerchug.gif

I have to agree with the rest. I purhased my Baxley this past spring and I love it. Better quality than the Condor in my opinion. Looking to purchase a second one for the '08 Busa. That and the girlfriend is getting ready to purchase a Katana.

which baxley does everyone have. im looking at the la chock .. not sure if i will get the la traielr chock or just the la chock..
beerchug.gif
with the mounting hardware for ease of putting on trailer and placing in the garage..

I like the sport chock myself. I saved the $ on the mounting kit though. I bought some 1/4" X 2" scrap at the metal place for $8, drilled two mounting holes and counter sink for mounting in the trailer. Marked the floor and used my router so they sit flush with the trailer floor. Drilled and tapped the mounting bolt for the chock. I can remove the chock in less than a min.

4_busas_headed_for_bash_in_trailer.jpg

Back