Question on chocks

Cool - great comments. For the Baxley chock in a trailer - Question - Does it just sit there or do you bolt it or attach it to the bed? For Golden Child - How much are the Baxleys? I'm new here but I was hoping someone with authority would maybe consider this for a group buy? Not sure how that is done - Don't think I could as I'm under the post limit (easily fixed). Jumping thoughts here but I live 60 miles from Dothan where they MAKE the condor chocks - I could phone them and ask if they would support a group buy.... Keep the comments coming.
beerchug.gif
Deadeye

Update - They make the BAXLEY chocks in Dothan (nearby). They give active duty military discounts (10 per cent with ID faxed to them) and group discounts if 12 or more chocks are ordered. They also have a discount on "seconds" 20 bucks. Me thinks I'm going with them ... still not sure how they attach to a trailer!! I'm sure it does. Comments? Off here to go riding ... Have an awesome day. Check six. Deadeye
bowdown.gif

Deadeye, the Baxley can either be bolted to the trailer using regular bolts and nuts or they offer a quick disconnect system that will allow you to take the chock off without having to get underneath the trailer to unbolt. The kit consists of two metal plates that are flush mounted in the trailer floor with bolts and nuts. The plate is tapped for a bolt to mount the chock. This allows you to remove ther chock for use in the garage when not towing the bike. You can check them out on the Baxley web site. Like I said before, you do not need to bolt down the chock to use it in the back of a pickup truck.

Got the Baxleys - two of em. They are AWESOME! Got 10 per cent off for active duty military and then 20 bucks off each chock as we took "seconds" ... Frankly we couldn't tell the difference. One chock came with wrinkled black on a couple parts while the rest of it was black chrome ... one use in anyone's garage / truck / trailer would make them seconds. Anyway - the workmanship / welds / bushings / bolts / hardware and operation / adjustments are really good (and I'm kinda particular). Thought the 30 bucks - 10% for the trailer mounts was a rip off til I saw the bolts/plates etc. that it came with. Both bikes are rock solid - Thanks for the recommendations. This should be a group buy!! (hint).
beerchug.gif

Back