WHEEL CHOCKS BAXLEY OR CONDOR?

looks good with 4 bikes in the trailer and they are all busa's... do you use only 2 straps pulling to the front to stabilize the bikes? thanks for the pics...
guns.gif

I use Baxely. There's a new one out that runs a rod through the axle. There's a review in Sportrider this month. Looks like a home run for those whole transport a lot. Click on Strapless Transport Stands

good info.. thanks i will take her strapless for sure.....pitbull has something similiar to that right now just not yet for the 08 busa... still leaning towards a baxley though...i trailer , just not on a regualr basis...great info..everyone check out the link..
thumb_up.gif

looks good with 4 bikes in the trailer and they are all busa's... do you use only 2 straps pulling to the front to stabilize the bikes? thanks for the pics...
guns.gif
Yep! No straps anywhere near the plastics. Just one on each side off the passenger pegs running forward and down is all you need. Per instructions from Baxley, you can use the chock in the back of a pickup too without having to drill any holes in the truck. Just place the chock in the bed with two straps pulling forward and down. When you get the bike in the chock and strap down, you can'r budge the bike. Several passes through the dragon like that and NO problems. The Baxley is the only chock I have owned so I don't know about the others, but the Baxley quality is first rate and I'm VERY satisfied with them.

If you have a Sportbike you can get the SPORTCHOCK if you have a HD or something else without at 17inch wheel the LA-CHOCK you can adjust.
Jon (Loomis).

Go to YOUTUBE and type sportchock watch the demo video they have on the Baxley Chocks.
Jon(Loomis).

1 Chevy van
+ 2 baxely chocks
+ 2 Busai
+ 1800(and change) miles roundtrip

BUSA BASH!

busa_003a.JPG

baxley is where it is at then .will get mine on order asap...thanks for letting me know
does everyone use the sport chock or la chock or la trailer chock..sweet 2 busa's in a van!!!!!

I actually bolt my baxley thru the wire mesh on the bottom of my open trailer, then also tie down bike in front and back...it ain't comin off....

Back