Question on chocks

Deadeye

Deadeye
Donating Member
Registered
Greetings! Been looking at chocks for my trailer and possibly the garage ... looked at the Condors (200+), Baxley (215) Bike Pro (150ish) THEN I found on ebay called the NR23 Easy Chock at 90 bucks!! Anyone use this? I have Pringle simple chocks now but hate cranking down the ratchets on the forks. Any advice would be helpful - thanks in advance ... Here is a link (I hope)
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTORCYCLE-WHEEL-CHOCK-SELF-LOCKING-BIKE-STAND-CHOCKS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQit
emZ330101460508QQrdZ1" target="_blank">NR23 chock link </a>

linky no worky........
all_coholic.gif

D@$% it!! I am looking at the link in another window and it didn't work on my post ... read the "how to link" thread ... Reattacking ... its on ebay NR23 Easy Chock sold by a Discountramps ...
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTORCYCLE-WHEEL-CHOCK-SELF-LOCKING-BIKE-STAND-CHOCKS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQit
emZ330101460508QQrdZ1" target="_blank">NR23 Easy Chock (second try - sorry)</a>

Still didn't work ... this is pretty embaressing (cause I fly jets for a living!!
SHOCKED.gif

Here is the item number ... MOTORCYCLE WHEEL CHOCK-SELF LOCKING BIKE STAND CHOCKS
Item number: 330101460508

They copied the Condor but changed which end was adjustable. Can't see why it wouldn't work. As a safety issue I would anchor it down.

That's what I was thinking ... thanks for the comments ... hopefully some member actually has one and can "certify" it ... Went back and reread the link pinned post - guess it doesn't work for Mozilla firefox? Either that or I'm link challenged (amoung other things) ...
all_coholic.gif

i have the Baxley...it actually clamps and holds the side of the tire as it rolls in as well as keeping it from rolling forward and backward...it then locks in place...they are solid as a rock...you might want to contact GSXcite, he has an awesome system in his trailer

I've been looking for a set of chocks as well. I think this would be more than acceptable. Bolt down to the trailer floor, use one strap to run from the passenger rearsets to the front tie downs and be done. Hmmm, maybe pick one of these up next week and post a review. Good looking out Deadeye.

Charlie

Loks like a complete rip-off of the Condor - but Condor works, this one might as well. Look ing forward to hearing what someone has to say on it...

I had a Condor, and compared, to the Baxley it sucks!

Baxley all the way!!!

(GIXERHP @ Mar. 22 2007,18:24) I had a Condor, and compared, to the Baxley it sucks!

Baxley all the way!!!
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>+1</span>

chock.jpg

I'm thinking about the NR23 too, but it looks like discount ramps gets them from west coast mini choppers. There buy it now price is 10 bucks cheaper that discount ramps.

Buy the right one the first time and there is One Name:Baxley.....

I have 4 colors in stock Black Crinkle(Gator),Red,Blue,and Black Chrome...

IMG_4736.JPG

Condor or baxley either ones are good and depending on what your using them for makes a diffrence too.

I have 2 condors cause i had a cruiser with a big tire and my sport bike. and with the adjustability of the condor made it nice not matter what bike i was gona be hauling at the time. and on a side now if you think the condor sucks on the front wheel it works slick with the bike wheel seems to fit a bit more snug just adjust it out a bit diffrent or well mine do anyways.

but if your just got bikes with the realitive same tire size then i'd probly lean towards the baxley sport chalk too

oh and on the side note if you plan to use it to support your bike more in the garage or in the open then i do have to say the baxley is the better wheel chaulk for that. but if it's trailer use only then i don't think it will make much diffrence

When I bought my new trailer I planned on hauling at least 4 busas. I already had a Baxley and love it, but they cost a little more than some of the others. Looking at $800-900 for four chocks I was looking at all the other chocks available. Although I'm sure they will all work OK, but I have the most confidence in the Baxley, and the baxley works just as well on the garage floor, or in the back of a pickup without attaching it to the bed. If you are only going to use a chock in or on a trailer, the others may work, but consider when you are pulling your trailer down a rough road and curves, don't you want the BEST there is holding up your baby? You may save a $100 bucks, but how much will you spend fixing your bike when you go to the trailer and find your bike on it's side? Bottom line for me is their will only be one chock in my trailer holding multiple busas, and thats the Baxley!

PS : I'm in no way affiliated with nor compensated by Baxley trailer Co. although I would always listen to an offer from them.
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Mar. 23 2007,07:flamethrowing:) When I bought my new trailer I planned on hauling at least 4 busas. I already had a Baxley and love it, but they cost a little more than some of the others. Looking at $800-900 for four chocks I was looking at all the other chocks available. Although I'm sure they will all work OK, but I have the most confidence in the Baxley, and the baxley works just as well on the garage floor, or in the back of a pickup without attaching it to the bed. If you are only going to use a chock in or on a trailer, the others may work, but consider when you are pulling your trailer down a rough road and curves, don't you want the BEST there is holding up your baby? You may save a $100 bucks, but how much will you spend fixing your bike when you go to the trailer and find your bike on it's side? Bottom line for me is their will only be one chock in my trailer holding multiple busas, and thats the Baxley!

PS : I'm in no way affiliated with nor compensated by Baxley trailer Co. although I would always listen to an offer from them.
biggrin.gif
cant wait to see the set up
bowdown.gif

Back