Trackday at Barbers

paistes5

Registered
Found a site that has track days, and has an introductory offer for free. You get two 15-20 minute sessions and classroom training. I signed up for the one at Barbers in March. I am so excited about being able to get on the that track and the best part is I don't have to drop $250 to do it.

Ummm, mind sharing the url to this site or is it a secret?
biggrin.gif
I ain't far from Barber myself.

Found a site that has track days, and has an introductory offer for free.  You get two 15-20 minute sessions and classroom training.  I signed up for the one at Barbers in March.  I am so excited about being able to get on the that track and the best part is I don't have to drop $250 to do it.
If you have NEVER been on a track before, you are in for a RIDE!!! Clear your schedule as addiction will follow.
I did the free Nesba thing and it was awesome. There's a ton of prep, but YOU are worth it! We want pics after you get done.
smile.gif

free track daze

I would like to join in on that. I stopped by during a trip home from Reynolds, GA and it is an awesome track. I'm about two hours from there. I'm gonna sign up and maybe we can meet up there.

Back