Jet Li's 1st track day

Sorry I missed driving up there and doing the day with ya bro!

We are mulling another Barber trip in June but might make an adjustment and hit Jennings with you in May. Who did you set that up thru?

Glad it all worked out well and BTW, what are you doing with passenger pegs? I thought you were the lone wolf type
laugh.gif
Google Jennings, their schedule is easy to follow. I will let you know the exact date I am going. I am going to try barber in June.

I am a lone wolf, but I use my passenger pegs to tie down the Bus in her box car
cool.gif

Trackdays rule!!!

Glad you had fun. I'm doing a mind boggling 13 trackdays this year!! I'm nuts....

If you haven't already done it, be sure to have your suspension set-up for trackday riding.
13 track days! Wow, now you are livin right bro!
ThumbsUp.gif

I have my front suspension set as tight as it will go and that seems to do very well for me. Probably gonna make a trip to ATL do see the guys at Traxion Dynamics before all this is over.

beerchug.gif
looks like you had a blast !! Too bad there was no pro photos . The guy with one arm ROCKS!!!!
Yeah, I spoke with him at length. He lost the arm in a bike wreck when he was just 16. A lady in a SUV ran across into his lane and hit em, lost the arm at the scene.

His mom was there, she said after he woke after 3 days, first thing out of his mouth was, "is the bike salvagable?"
She told him he lost his arm and he immediately started thinking of how to set up his new bike so he could get back up on two!

Cool dude!
bowdown.gif

Great pics Jet Li. It is very addicting and glad you had a blast. Don't worry bout lap times for now. Just work on lines, reference points, braking points, body positioning, and rider inputs. Dragging knee and low lap times are a result of perfecting the aforementioned items.
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
Yeah, breaking points is what I need to work on. I was just getting to that on the last session of the day.

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated and anyone else is free to chip in. I am a student of the ride and appreciate all the help of my knowledgeable brothers and sisters.
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Congrats on the new addiction. 9 trackdays for Lamb this year after only 2 in '07! Lots to learn so keep your head.

One track day down for me so far this year, next one is 26 April. Forks at Lindemann engineering now being resprung, valved, and worked over. This much fun is soooo addicting. I even bought extra wheels just to keep the BT-002 for track day use only then I can just switch out wheels. Glad to hear more Busa's on the track, congrats.

One track day down for me so far this year, next one is 26 April. Forks at Lindemann engineering now being resprung, valved, and worked over. This much fun is soooo addicting. I even bought extra wheels just to keep the BT-002 for track day use only then I can just switch out wheels. Glad to hear more Busa's on the track, congrats.
Yeah, I love the BT002 also, ran Qualifiers though.

Congrats to you on your track day.

Fun Fun Fun!!

Back