Jet Li's 1st track day

Glad ya had fun Tom! See ya soon!
beerchug.gif
Thanks, Bob!

Can't wait till the Bash, time is going soooo slow now.

Say hey to Big Randy for me!

Well that is going to make you a lot more fun to follow around the gap this year
smile.gif
What a great day that must have been... so you worn out at all?
Ya know, only problem I had was my left knee joint began really hurtin' after the 4th session (20 minute sessions) but other than that no problem. I keep in pretty good shape.
you might change those nifty rearsets you have installed for a set of buell pegs for a short test.. that knee thing is pretty distracting.... I know you stretch it a lot on the rides after about 40 minutes or so..

Well that is going to make you a lot more fun to follow around the gap this year
smile.gif
What a great day that must have been... so you worn out at all?
Ya know, only problem I had was my left knee joint began really hurtin' after the 4th session (20 minute sessions) but other than that no problem. I keep in pretty good shape.
you might change those nifty rearsets you have installed for a set of buell pegs for a short test.. that knee thing is pretty distracting.... I know you stretch it a lot on the rides after about 40 minutes or so..
Well, I actually did the Buell peg mod when I first got the Busa. Strange, but it ends up that is caused my knees to hurt even more with my heels lower. I have ridden all the way to the gap from my home (about 4.5 hours) and absolutely no knee pain. I just get real tight in the quads, but that is very manageable.

The whole knee thing is just old age and abuse of the joint.
sad.gif

Back