Top busa comfort mods

I like the stock seat "alot" more than the Tobin that I had. Plus, the Tobin is lower so you also lose legroom.

Kent

helibars + genmar .... puig DB or ST ....  buel pegs ....  FYI  Tobins are nice for short term rides....but in "shaving the seat" in plays into some lost "long ride" comfort (in my experiences).
question about this post please.
how thick is the riser used with youre heli bars? thanks randy

Zero Gravity Sport Touring windscreen is great. It takes a lot of wind off you and if you are over 6' tall, you can see the top of the gauges.

Have an undiagnosable problem installed in your bike. Then you can sit at home on your comfortable couch and never get numb-butt, sore wrists or a sore back.

For me it is a Double Bubble Screem and Heated Grips ......  Hmmmmmmm....heated grips!  
drooling3.gif

I guess comfort depends a lot on your local road and weather conditions.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Ace
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147762411 -->

Stock bars & back to the SR Zero Gravity (lowest profile, CA summers are hot
sad.gif
). I actually find the busa really comfy, and have done repeated 600 mile days w/ tobin seat (freeway/backroads/goat trails).

Recently added set (front and rear) of Oberon billet pegs, blue on silver. Plus wired in a CD player & FM Radio for freeway jaunts.

Anybody see this month's Cycle World annual 'Sportbike' ?
idea.gif

Goto page 30

I've been thinking of writing an article entitled 'Where no busa has gone before...'
biggrin.gif

Good even for goat trail explorin'
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Img_2695-Ceilo.jpg

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back