Top busa comfort mods

ZG double bubble, any type of bar risers (GenMar, Reaper, ect.), Gixxer 1k, tlr1000, or buell peg conversion.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144601215 -->

so subjective it's not even worth asking or answering as in my experience?...at first I rushed to slap on a 1 1/4" genmar riser and loved it...1 year and 50lbs less body weight later?....my busa had been becoming more and more uncomfy...as due to my weight loss my lower stomach was no longer resting against the tank and in part supporting my upper body/lower back...and it was just a hunch at first...so just to check and see?...I took the genmar back off and went for a test ride and...viola!....lower stomach just touched the tank again...all the sam support returned to normal...and now my favorite position is down on the tank with my elbows just barely touching my knees at full tuck..sold the genmar...stuck with the diet.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

helibars + genmar .... puig DB or ST .... buel pegs .... FYI Tobins are nice for short term rides....but in "shaving the seat" in plays into some lost "long ride" comfort (in my experiences).

Comfort is a pretty subjective term. Mine is pretty comfy for me! It's all been progressive. I did one at a time and I have actually just found the first thing that I took back off my bike (throttlemeister) to see if it was really worth it. I would just sift through the info everybody else has already covered. decide what you want to change first and start there.

DB windscreen, helibars, buell pegs, and throttlemeister!
cool.gif

so subjective it's not even worth asking or answering as in my experience?...at first I rushed to slap on a 1 1/4" genmar riser and loved it...1 year and 50lbs less body weight later?....my busa had been becoming more and more uncomfy...as due to my weight loss my lower stomach was no longer resting against the tank and in part supporting my upper body/lower back...and it was just a hunch at first...so just to check and see?...I took the genmar back off and went for a test ride and...viola!....lower stomach just touched the tank again...all the sam support returned to normal...and now my favorite position is down on the tank with my elbows just barely touching my knees at full tuck..sold the genmar...stuck with the diet.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Jinkster
Stick with the diet. My Busa motivates me to stay in shape.

<!--EDIT|CLYDE05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144643706 -->

Tobin seats, Buell pegs, Throttlemeister cruise control, Genmar riser and higher screen. Gel grips helped dampen some barr buzz, but not a great amount.

Ed

The only reason I took the Throttlemeister back off was that I have a set of custom "king Kamehameha" size Brass Bar ends that effectively kill all of the vibes. I will probably keep the TM for longer rides but my local riding is more liveable with my bar ends.

Back