To hump or

Here's mine!
.org logo's

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

The first thing I did when I got my new bike home was to take the hump off. I commute back and forth to work every day and I carry a bag on the seat. I haven't had the hump on since Oct last year. I wish someone would come up with a piece of luggage that would slip in like the seat and hump and use the grab bar bolt holes to fasten it down. I've seen beetle bags (yuk!
wink.gif
, and I didn't like anything else I've see so far. I guess if you want something done.... :usa:

First the bike looks nothing like this anymore... we manufactured some mount's that screw into the stock grab bar and the bolt on the side closest to the back of the front seat (dont kow what you call it, where your helmet rest if you hang it). and added a back rest for the wife and also for a bag that has an elastic backing you just put over and around the back rest. here is a pic of it fully dressed. I dont use these alot but there nice to have for long trips!!! dont know if this was anything like you were thinking.

DSCN1641.jpg

DSCN1644.jpg

DSCN1646.jpg

I dont like the rear seat on my bike but thats to low for a passenger, my other one wont alow the hump to come off. so i like the hump look.

First the bike looks nothing like this anymore... we manufactured some mount's that screw into the stock grab bar and the bolt on the side closest to the back of the front seat (dont kow what you call it, where your helmet rest if you hang it). and added a back rest for the wife and also for a bag that has an elastic backing you just put over and around the back rest. here is a pic of it fully dressed. I dont use these alot but there nice to have for long trips!!! dont know if this was anything like you were thinking.

I like the setup here. Looks like you could make many a trip on that with all that storage.

Maybe if that guy that faked his own death had a busa with your setup he'd have not been caught.

The hump is "Right" for the bike. I seldom have the seat on this bike.

I agree. My opinion is that all the "race replica" bikes look best as a "single seat" setup.

This is a 7 year old thread, and still relevant (well, minus the "new" XP operating system). How funny

Hump is on 99% of the time - except for travelling. I store the bike cover in the hump as well.

biggrin.gif
Just wondering who here uses the solo seat or the double? Some folks say they the hump is ugly. I switch em back & forth, I like the look either way.

Hump for me -- -I always saw race bikes with humps when I was younger and that's what made me what a bike to begin with :thumbsup:

I have only had the rear seat on the Bisa 3 times. The hump is very functional at high speeds so I keep it on. Plus I will never take my wife on the Busa. that is why I got the VTX.

06 hump is still in the box that it came in, from the factory.:laugh:

When I take the bike to the Drag strip I'll put it on, good place for them to scribble those silly #'s on.:king:

Last edited:
Back