To hump or

I added 3 pic's of my bike (2002 black/blue) with the grab-bar and hump mod. One of the bike alone, one with my better half, and one of me and bike. Had to post them in Member Submissions pic's because I couldn't get them to attach to this reply.
I'm running Windows XP, does anyone know if XP will upload on this message board?  
ernaehrung004.gif

Yes Jimbo, I'm running XP. At the bottom of the reply form is a file attach button that says " browse " I hit that, it goes to " my pictures " section. I click which shot I want .... and botta boom! I'm in!

biggrin.gif

Pict0018.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What I did is took my dremel rotary tool and cut two notches on both sides.So when the grab bar is bolted on you can attach the hump. Then I put clear finger nail polish on the part that I cut to seal the paint(optional) it is very easy.I'm thinking of getting the grab bar chromed.

Race 24,
Sorry for the wait.. I used a small hack saw to get the cut i needed then smoothed it off with a file, only took me 20 mins..Looks the bis now no more taking the grab off for me

humpoff1.JPG

No kiddin they look great where did you get them I would love to get the Kanji in my back seat thats awesome . I have second look those are way better

biggrin.gif
Great seat Pete! Is it comfy too? Material is Vinyl or leather or...? very cool.
aktion033.gif

SirUK,
cool.gif

Luv the seats, where did you get those?  I have the same color Busa.   These seats would look great on mine.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
cool.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

cool.gif

This is also available very cheap from me for those that what a kanji on their hump
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif

STICKERR1.JPG

aktion035.gif

or even on a lense cover.. very cool if I may say so my self...
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

Let me know if you would like one. Any colour any size. That's why we are on this website to help each other to make these bikes rule the roads...

And they do!!!!
ernaehrung004.gif

STICKERF1.JPG

aktion035.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

Bad Ninja get off my leg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
JK Hey SirUK I had to call my bank to find out how much 50 (Man I dont even have one of those sqiggley things on my keyboard) pounds was in US currenecy . Those seat covers rock I have second look but I am going to get a set of those instead . I hope it matches my tank bra I just bought I dont want the full cover like they have on there site. Nice bike by the way .I like the headlight cover too but I get harrassed enough they are illegal in Maine .

Let me know if you would like one. Any colour any size. That's why we are on this website to help each other to make these bikes rule the roads...

And they do!!!!
ernaehrung004.gif

is that lense cover vinyl? or a hard plastic thing that snaps on?
i have a friend that makes vinyl graphics, and we redid my side ones, and made a few for the tail, windshield and tank
and i always wanted to do the headlight and have the light come thru the logo, but i can't cover it permanently cuz i'd get harrassed here.

SirUK,

Good use of brainpower. I would like to get 2-9", 2-4", and 2-3" kanjis. The 9's and 3's in black and the 4's in silver. Send me more details on payment arrangements.

Thanx,
aktion043.gif
B.

Back