Seat latch

JET-A

Wishing I was riding
Donating Member
Registered
I am not sure where to post this, so here goes....

I am looking to get another seat latch...The part which attaches to the seat/hump.

I bought a Corbin seat, and depending on where I am going, or who is riding with me, I switch between the stock seat/Corbin seat/Hump.  The dealership said I cannot buy just the catch, but needed to buy another seat or hump to get one.  I am just tired of pulling the catch off of one eo put it on another.  Does anyone know where I may be able to buy another one?

If anyone knows, plese let me know.  If anyone has one they want to get rid of, let me know how much.

Thanks,

Todd

This seems like a want ad. This needs to be posted in the Auction Site. Just a heads up, this thread may be deleted.

Post up a thread there and happy hunting!

(BiG-T @ Oct. 28 2006,11:42) This seems like a want ad.  This needs to be posted in the Auction Site.  Just a heads up, this thread may be deleted.

+1

(300Busa @ Oct. 28 2006,14:44)
(BiG-T @ Oct. 28 2006,11:42) This seems like a want ad.  This needs to be posted in the Auction Site.  Just a heads up, this thread may be deleted.

+1
for 0.50 cent (not the rapper) you can post it there and one of our board sponsors will get you covered.

I would love to be able to post this request on the auction site, however....

There seems to be some type of problem with my e-mail address and getting it to register. CAp and MCMustang are trying to work the issue. I hope to be able to utilize the auction site soon.

Thanks,

Todd

right on, maybe goldenchild and/or streetNtrack will swing by this thread.
super.gif

Thanks for thinking of the auction site first.

The quick release pins for the seats are a cool mod, but having had a bike stolen makes me want to make it as difficult for someone to access the battery of my bike as possible . If the can easliy get the seat off then its one snip and the alarm is disabled. That is unless you have a battery backup.

Back