corbin seats

Hawk14

Registered
Has anyone ever purchased Corbin seats from anywhere other than Corbin. I am looking for the site that I ordered my last seat for my last bike. Saved about $40 in the process and the seat was new and ordered to my specs, just like through Corbin. Appreciate any help

Hawk

Your best bet is ebay... I see them all the time for around $110 for the front seat. Other then that, corbin is expensive, and every place I have found it, it continues to be expensive... so I don't know what to tell you other then that.

Found it! Kiernanracing.com sells the Corbin seats for less than Corbin itself. Same custom ordering for an average of about $25 bucks cheaper. The busa front seat costs $215.

I would just get the Tobin seat. That is the only pic of the seat that I have at work, but that seat was 140 and it looks way better than the corbin.

bike_progress_040504_3.JPG

I actually bought a corbin seat from a guy on Ebay, got it for $175 to my door. I think it feels pretty good but its about .75 inches wider than stock. When I had it at stock height I couldnt even tip toe the bike. After dropping the bike 1.5" I was back to tip toes with the corbin on. So I'd LOVE to keep it for the comfort (most swear by them) but I am actually going to put it back up on Ebay for what I have in it, unless someone here wants it first. IM me and let me know if anyone is interested. Its still in the box and only mounted to the bike 2x and never riden/broken in at all.

-Brian

hey Rich, you ever had that thing in Durham NC?
rock.gif

I saw a bike exactly like that at the Apple Chill in Chapel Hill. Looks like the same color, mirror block offs and all.
cool.gif

Except for the backrest option on the Corbin rear seat, I really don't like the look of them. I am going to go with the Tobin's. From what I gather they are a better feeling seat and they look better 2.

Back