To hump or

In honor of txbusa reaching his 500 posts, I found the oldest true page (40 posts) that I could and stole the

:cheerleader: PAGE

HAHA, okay really, I need to stop checking the .Org at work. I'll have more posts than miles on my bike if I keep it this way. :laugh:

In honor of txbusa reaching his 500 posts, I found the oldest true page (40 posts) that I could and stole the

HAHA, okay really, I need to stop checking the .Org at work. I'll have more posts than miles on my bike if I keep it this way. :laugh:

Work always seems to get in the way. :whistle:

I did the hump mod this past weekend so I could switch out when I want to .

I always run with the rear seat on. Hump is still unused in the original box. I'm 6'6". I actually slide back onto the back seat once in awhile. Allows me to stretch out and actually tuck in better particularly on long trips. Around town etc I always want to make sure I have a seat for a rider just in case she throws herself at my bike:laugh:

Hump me . Oh, sorry, I left out the for in there. Sorry now I'm just wanting to watch. I have yet to have the seat on because my wife refuses to ride with me. Also need a spot to store my cover for when I'm at work.

:beerchug: Oh yea!!!! thanks dude!!

you are all a bunch of great folks

Just in case she needs to feel the power (ahem) between her legs :whistle: I occasionally ride with the rear seat.

esther_baxter23.jpg

My wife likes for me to ride with my hump on also. Thank goodness for single friends that will let you borrow their rear seat to ride a hot babe. Hey that refrig is fully stocked. Nice.

Back