To anyone who might care :-)

You were freakin' me out there for a second. I have family (female cousins) in Erie, PA. Was just wondering until I saw the picture.

If you don't already, just make sure you live together for awhile before you step up to the plate. And going back and forth and staying at each other's place is not the same as living together.

Congratulations! I wish you the best for the rest of your lives.
beerchug.gif

how was i freakin you out for a sec OverEasy? Who are your friends/cousins i may know them. You ever come up here?

My wife and I were only dating around 3 or 4 months before I asked her to marry me... that was around 13 1/2 years ago! Congrats to you both.
beerchug.gif

Congrats. I proposed to wifey after dating 3 months.  Our 16th wedding anniversary is coming up next month.

Congratz! I asked my wife after 2WEEKS! We've been married just over 9 years now and still as happy as day1.
cool.gif

she's hit the point now where she's all giddy n gabby n junk when she talks with her friends, its really nice to see her so enveloped in something happy :-)

Congrats! I hope your life together is everything you hoped for!!! You look like a very happy couple!
biggrin.gif

If you don't already, just make sure you live together for awhile before you step up to the plate.
+1 on that-I been living with my fiancee for about 11 months now- she had her own place before that, but she really stayed at my place for the last 12, just kept her extra stuff there (had a full wardrobe n all at my spot too) We just got engaged in December.

But I knew after 4 months of being together, that she was the one...I just waited a lil longer to make sure she wasnt too crazy
biggrin.gif

yeah we moved kinda fast as far as most stuff, she moved in bout two months ago but hey its all good. I am pretty beside myself with all the support from the org. I expected a few responses but this is insane. i'm feelin the love

how was i freakin you out for a sec OverEasy? Who are your friends/cousins i may know them. You ever come up here?
Not my last name, but do you or did you know anyone w/ the last name of Fuller or Edich?

My family stems from Erie but I have never lived there and very few members still live there. Mostly old timers there now and a few cousins.

Back