To anyone who might care :-)

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Finally took the jump into certain happiness last night. Proposed to my future wife and she fortunately said yes. I was not questioning at ALL that she would say yes but the most nerve wracking thing was thinking of how and when to do it. We've only been dating for 4months(say what you will, i know there will be nay sayers) but it feels like we've been together for a few years. Things are so easy with her she treats me so well and we just compliment each other so great its beyond words. Anyways i'll stop blabbin, just wanted to share with the rest of my brothers n sisters out there. Have a good 4th y'all

Congratulations. My friend and his wife only dated for about 6 months before they got married and that was about 6 years ago.

CONGRATS!!! Tell her EVERY single day how much she means to you!!!! Bring her flowers once a week and always tell her why you married her in the first place!!

Good luck!

Not a "nay sayer" but why "fix" what ain't broke....
rock.gif

thanks guys, i KNOW it was the right decision. I see what you're sayin J but she deserves this and I want it so that's how it is lol. I'll be sure to keep the board informed when the day actually comes :p

thanks guys, i KNOW it was the right decision. I see what you're sayin J but she deserves this and I want it so that's how it is lol. I'll be sure to keep the board informed when the day actually comes :p
Congrats and best of luck Bro, she sounds like a special lady

first one is just her and the 2nd is from last night when she and I had met up later on at a bar as was the plan since she was out with her friends :-)
hotjules.jpg

beerspillmyspace.jpg

Congratz !!! Next comes kids and then no privacy or time for yourself . Oh yeah , let's not forget the big debt that you'll dig yourself into .
laugh.gif
Maybe it's just me ?
biggrin.gif

Cool ! Marriage is great ! Been tied down now for about 14 years .
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, what's she do to ya when you're tied down. Kinky stuff eh? lol

Congrats!! So how did you do it, at the bar?, on stage?, over the loud speaker?

at home, we met at the bar later on. She didn't wanna go out after i proposed but her best friend was in town and she hadn't seen her in like FOREVER so i said just go out baby we got the rest of our lives to be with each other. Not to mention i'm sure she secretly wanted to show it off

Back